Tuesday, 6 May 2014

OOTN: may day

Top - Topshop || Skirt - Primark || Wedges - River Island || Necklace - New Look

With three assignments due in the next two weeks I really should not have ventured out for a night on the tiles on the Bank Holiday that has just passed... but it was my friend's birthday and with a BBQ and cocktails at her house before heading into town, it would be rude not to right? Plus the sun came out in full force that day which meant it was perfect BBQ weather!

I decided to embrace the sunshine and wear quite a summery outfit. The skort was my favourite and it cost just £7 from Primark! I couldn't believe my luck when I found it! As the skort is rather bright and colourful I decided to opt for a simple white crop top, bag and my chunky white heels. I completed the look with a statement necklace and my trusty MAC Brave Red lipstick.

It was a really fun night and my friend had a wonderful birthday! The BBQ food was delicious and it felt like I ate my body weight in chicken nuggets and hot dogs before I left the house. It gets me really excited for the summer now when the really hot weather will (hopefully) set in!

Did you get up to anything nice over the weekend?
Lots of love,
Jessie. xoxo

15 comments:

  1. Love that skort! xx

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely!
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.com/2014/05/black-and-white.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous, love the skort and the necklace!

    Kasia's Beauty Diary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning outfit. I love the skort and that necklace!

    You're very brave haha. I'm definitely not feeling the shorts quite yet! x

    Katy | Little Miss Katy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katy! Oh I wouldn't wear them in the day but this was for a night out :) xx

      Delete
  5. you look so nice! I love your heels!

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS