Friday, 23 May 2014

wishlist: festival feeling.

I'm currently sat on my bed looking out at the gloomy skies whilst listening to Annie Mac playing in Radio 1's Big Weekend in Glasgow. It's got me thinking that I really need to go to a festival - despite the fact that the thought of not showering properly and living in a tent for a few days makes me feel quite nauseous. However, with festival season fast approaching I can't help but LOVE the beautiful festival-inspired clothes out on the high street and online at the moment. If you're after some festival inspo then these items are definitely going to get you in the spirit...
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19

For me, festivals mean bright tribal prints, floral head pieces, cute shorts, kimonos and wellies, of course! Who knows what the weather will be like here in the UK over the summer so you have to be prepared. I also love bum bags as they are so easy to wear. I have one that I will be taking to Ibiza with me. It's so good to have your belongings close by your side and still have your arms free to dance and hold that much needed alcoholic beverage!

Are you going to a festival this summer?
Lots of love,
Jessie. xoxo
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

23 comments:

  1. I think bum bags are perfect for festival season, they're just so practical!
    thegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! And they look really cute too :) xx

      Delete
  2. Ah I love everything! I'm not planning to go to any festivals (yet anyway) but I LOVE that floral crown!! xxx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reallly wish I had booked to go now! Next year :) xx

      Delete
  3. the bralet top is definitely a must for festival!! xx

    Intan Thalia
    The Wishing Dust

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous wish-list!! I literally want it all :-) So excited for summer!! xxx

    www.stylapetite.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too :D I just hope the weather's nice xx

      Delete
  5. Such a lovely post darling,love your blog:)))

    xoxo Antonella!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jessie,

    I just nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award tag on my blog. I hope you have a go!

    Nicky
    zeeblikesit.blogspot.com
    xx

    p.s. I need that river island tribal skirt! So amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much.. I'll be sure to check it out :) xx

      Delete
  7. Hey there, completely IN-LOVE with your blog, just followed you on GFC (204), would love if you follow back :)

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish I was going to a festival this year! I have always wanted a pair of Hunters.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :( same, but I can't justify the price as I wouldn't wear them often xx

      Delete
  9. This stuff just screams festival! I expecially love the bum bag and the flower hairband <3
    xoxo
    Serainie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you! Me too, i love bum bags. xx

      Delete
  10. Festivals are amazing!!!
    I wish I could have all of those clothes in my closet!
    By the way your blog is great! :)

    I would really appreciate if you'll check out my blog too! <3
    Caz Fenty | www.vngelhvze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS