Wednesday, 4 June 2014

ooops, i did it again! (another haul).

I don't know what is wrong with me at the moment but my shopping problems have reached an all time high. I have been out and about collecting things and adding them to my overflowing wardrobe these past few weeks, and I'm currently on ASOS taking advantage of their 25% student discount offer (oops!). I've also had my uniform from Miss Selfridge so now my summer and holiday wardrobe is pretty much complete. I just need some gorgeous, chunky white sandals and I won't need to go shopping until A/W springs upon us in September. I might not need to go shopping, but guaranteed I will want to at some point. I need to join "Shopper's Anonymous" or something. Anyway, enough about my addiction. Here's a few picks of what I've been buying lately...


MOTO White Joni Jeans - Topshop - £36
I've wanted some white jeans for a while as I think they are the perfect summer staple; you can just chuck them on with any floral top and some funky sandals and you have a gorgeous summer outfit! I decided to opt for Joni Jeans as I simply love them. They are so comfy to wear and really flattering. These are my fourth pair now and I have my eyes on some printed ones next.

Monochrome Handbag - Primark - £8
A statement bag is such a fab accessory. Monochrome matches anything and this bag is a great size and shape!

MOTO Blue Rosa Denim Shorts - Topshop - £28
Denim shorts are a must-have item for me. I pretty much live in them over the summer and was in desperate need of a new pair. The Rosa shorts are a vibrant colour and I love that they are high waisted and aren't frayed or cut high at the bottom so there won't be any bum cheeks peeping out! The only annoying thing for me was that they fit my bum but not my stomach so my nan will have to work her magic with a needle and thread to take them in a bit, or failing that a cute belt will have to suffice. 

Gingham Shorts - H&M - £13 (approx)
Gingham is all the rage at present and these shorts will be perfect while on holiday. I plan to wear them with a black crop top and chunky sandals in Ibiza and cannot wait! They are a lovely fit and slightly high waisted which suits me perfectly.

White Mini Duffle Bag - River Island - £28
I have wanted a white bag for ages and this beauty from River Island is the ideal size. It has enough room to keep all my essentials in but still isn't too big for a night out. It will be perfect on holiday and as it's white it will go with pretty much anything I own. The quilted look gives it a very high quality.

Floral Necklace - Topshop - £16.50
I have seen this floral necklace for a few weeks whilst in work (Topshop is adjacent to Miss Selfridge, where I work). I've always longed to buy it but wasn't sure if it was too pricey. That is until my mother told me to go ahead and buy it as she loved it so much. It's super pretty and will be great at jazzing up any outfit.

Stud Earrings - River Island
River Island always have such gorgeous stud earrings and at such great prices. I'm a sucker for earrigns and flowers so it's no wonder I picked these up. I love them as they are so bright and perfect for a festival or party. 


Holiday Essentials - Boots - 3 for 2
I was waiting around in Boots for my mother when we headed out for a shopping day last week and suddenly spotted an aisle filled with travel essentials which got me so excited. I love mini goodies and picked up two of my favourite products including Simple Eye Make-Up Remover (see a review I did previously here) and Batiste Dry Shampoo which helps my hair between washes and gives a little volume. I got the Soap and Glory Scrub Em and Leave Em Body Buffer as it smells delicious and I think it will be useful to exfoliate whilst tanning in the sunshine.

Have you been on any shopping sprees lately?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo
Twitter Instagram | Bloglovin'

14 comments:

  1. Lovely haul! You got some great stuff :)
    I definitely need to hit up Boots with the 3 for 2 offer as I need travel sized bits for my holiday! x x

    http://kirabassett.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) they have so many good products on offer for holiday essentials! xx

      Delete
  2. I love everything you bought! I need to get some white Joni's!
    http://xprincessjas.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I can't wait to wear them!! xx

      Delete
  3. Hey, love your blog so I have nominated you for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award, you can see my post here - http://theglamdottylife.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/inspiring-blogger-award.html
    Hope you have time to take part x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous new items, girl.. I'm becoming so addicted to haul posts! I totally feel your pain in being a shopaholic, lately I just can't stop myself from shopping!! Have a lovely weekend :)

    http://findmethoseheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm glad I'm not the only shopaholic! xx

      Delete
  5. I love mini products they are just so much cuter than full size products!
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  6. you got some awesome things - love the gingham shorts

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's £250+ of beauty products up for grabs on my blog! click here.

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS