Sunday, 8 June 2014

ootd/fotd: summer time party.

Last night my friends and I decided to head out for a night on the tiles in our local town as we do most Saturday evenings. It's never worth the hangover the next day but it was really nice to let my hair down last night after a busy week of working. I feel like I never get the chance to see my friends these days as we are all working different hours and busy seeing boyfriends and family or with other commitments on the days we have off. I wasn't planning on going out last night but as me and Dan are off on holiday next week (ahhhh!!) I figured it would be one of my last nights out for a while. I also had new clothes to wear so there's no excuses then, are there?!

What's On My Face?
Primer - The Body Shop's Instablur
Foundation - Estee Lauder's Double Wear Foundation
Powder - Illamasqua Compact Powder Foundation
Highlighter - Miss Sporty Liquid Concealer
Contour - Sleek Contour Kit
Blusher - Benefit's Bella Bamba Box O' Powder
Eyebrows - Benefit's Brow Zings
Mascara - Clinique High Impact Mascara
Eyeshadow - Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
Eyeliner - Collection Fast Stroke Liquid Eyeliner / Urban Decay Perversion Eye Pencil
Lips - Revlon Balm Stain [Crush]

What Am I Wearing?
Top - Miss Selfridge
Skort - Miss Selfridge
Bag - New Look [old]
Necklace - Primark [old]


I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'
Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'. I'm so close to my 400 followers milestone!

14 comments:

  1. Your makeup is perfect and hairstyle as well! *O*

    ❤ ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning look here. I love your face & the skort! :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely beautiful honey... your makeup is stunning, and your hair is so pretty xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Gemma, you're so kind! Thank you so much. xx

      Delete
  4. You look so beautiful! And I'm in love with your outfit, especially that skort! I imagine you'll be taking that on holiday with you!! Still jealous that your going next week :'(
    but I hope you have a fab time hun

    www.hbbeautyblog.co.uk

    Hannah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you lovely :) yes it will be in the suitcase! Or I may save it until I go to Ibiza :) aw thank you so much, yours will soon be here!! xx

      www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS