Friday, 13 June 2014

primark summer holiday haul.

Yesterday I headed to Cardiff ready for the Elf Cosmetics Beauty Blogger Event (post coming soon!) and naturally I went for a nosey around the shops before. I was very pleased and excited to see that the new Primark had relocated and opened in the St. David's Centre and spent absolutely ages in there looking at all the pretty things.

The store has been updated and moved to a bigger complex - it's absolutely massive - and it looks so nice and professional. In fact, you can actually navigate around the store and find clothes. Things are set in trends rather than chucked anywhere and the decor and visual merchandising is so much nicer. It makes going to Primark an enjoyable experience rather than a chore.

I picked up these summer holiday items and can't wait to wear them when I go away to Greece next week (sooooo excited!).



The white print t-shirt will be perfect for my plane journey with some cute shorts and comfy sandals. It's a light material so will be very comfy and then when I get off the plane and the heat hits me it's cool enough so that I won't start sweltering in the sun. I thought I could possibly team it with the denim shorts which are stylish and high waisted - these are always needed when you're going on an all inclusive holiday!

This pretty detailed cami top is so so pretty and cost just £14 - what a bargain! I love the innovative design with its bold prints and neon colours and it's not like any other top I have seen on the high street. This would also be great at a festival! I will team this with a pair of shorts and my new Primark chunky strap sandals which cost only £14 and are near enough identical to this pair of sandals from River Island which cost £40!! I'm loving chunky sandals this season and was desperate for a black pair to wear in Ibiza so am so glad I found these!

Finally I bought this gorgeous sunflower hairpiece which I will definitely be rocking at Ibiza (perfect if you're heading to a festival!). It's so bright and summery and was only £3! I think this is brilliant considering in Miss Selfridge and Topshop they cost at least £15. I also got some hair clips which will be perfect for using whilst styling my hair on holiday or while I'm chilling at the poolside, especially the leopard print ones, and I bought myself a new water bottle to use in the gym before I head off and after I return.

All in all, a successful shopping trip I would say!
Have you splurged in Primark lately?
Lots of love,
Jessie. xoxo

A massive thank you to everyone who helped me reach my 400 follower milestone on Bloglovin'. 
Here's to (hopefully) the next 400! :))

11 comments:

  1. I <3 Primark. They've seriously upped their game this year. I have a list as long as my arm of things I'm coveting from there!! xx

    Little Miss Katy | Lifestyle, Fashion & Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree! They have products to rival Topshop and River Island! xx

      Delete
  2. I was debating getting those sandals too! So cute, loved meeting up yesterday. It was so much fun xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are soooo comfy! Yes it was lovely seeing you again :) can't wait for the next meet up xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely buys! Im in love with those sandals - wish I saw them when I went to Primark recently. I've just posted a primark haul on my blog too actually :) you should check it out! http://www.rainbowsandbeauty.blogspot.com

    Leanne @ rainbowsandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I'll defo check it out! Thank you xx

      Delete
  4. Such a great haul! I love your new shoes! <3

    ❤ ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're lucky to have gone to the event! Hope you had a lovely time. I love what you picked up, really cute outfit. Good old primark x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving your blog! sooo pretty, its right up my street x Bean's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love primark at the moment, i got some great bits for my holiday!

    xprincessjas | xx

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS