Thursday, 19 June 2014

repurchased products - mini haul.

Hey guys! I'm currently writing this whilst sitting on my bed waiting for my toe nails to dry before I can finally go to sleep and wake up on the morning of my holiday!! I'm super excited but also feel a little nervous. I think it's because I am worried that we won't get there on time or that there will be some sort of problem along the way - I always get like this before a holiday! I'm going to schedule this post and hope it will come up at some point in the week :-)

Recently I headed to Cardiff for a spot of shopping and my lovely mother decided to treat me to some of my favourite make-up items after getting good grades back and passing with second year of university with very pleasing results. It came at a good time actually as I was in desperate need of these products.



Benefit's Gimme Brow - since buying this product at a Benefit beauty blogger event {read all about it here} I have been hooked on this miracle product. It literally gives you brows even if you don't have any! It clings onto the fine hair fibres giving beautifully full brows and natural results. I had my brows tinted and shaped yesterday ready for my holiday but this will be the perfect addition to my made-up face for a night out as it will give just a little extra definition.

Urban Decay's Perversion Eyeliner - this is probably my most favourite item in the world. I love wearing black eyeliner but hate those liners that look amazing for about five seconds and then disappear. This one is fantastic. You can use it along the water line, under the lower lash line or on the eyelid. It stays creamy at first which is great for blending and creating smoky eye looks, but if you want a smooth straight line it will set in just a few seconds and then it does not budge. It's amazing! When it says "24-7" it definitely means it!

bareMinerals' Prime Time Foundation Primer - I had been after a new primer for a while, especially as I need one to use my bareMinerals powder foundation with and thought why not go for the one that works best? I love this. It leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and applying the powder over the top is a breeze. It makes my face look flawless and ensures it requires less top ups. It will be great whilst I'm away in Greece for nights out!

I hope you're all having a fab week! 
See you when I get back :))
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

Please leave any comments and links for me to read below. 
I will be catching up on everything when I get back! 

5 comments:

  1. Always wanted to try an urban decay glide on pencil, they look amazing!
    alicekatex ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must try the benefit brow gel, looks good x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a massive fan of bareMinerals but haven't tried their primer yet, I really want to though!

    Hannah x
    BLAB

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS