Friday, 4 July 2014

All Things Beautiful on M&Co!

Just a quick post today beauties, but it's just to let you know that I've had my first feature as a blogger which is so exciting! I got asked to collaborate with M&Co talking about my favourite swimwear for National Bikini Day and have been featured on their style blog. It's my first collaboration since I properly started blogging a few months ago and would love for you to check it out!

Apologies for the terrible quallity!

Take a look at the post here :)
Please let me know what you think! 

Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo


Please don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with all my latest posts!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jessie! Collabs are so exciting, and you did a fantastic job with yours (:

    xo, Britnee
    themodelcachet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow congratulations to you! Good way to start the month. wishing you all the best more to come ;) would you like to follow each other via gfc, facebook, and bloglovin? or instagram too? let me know.

    keep in touch!

    xx

    ellie

    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, that's so exciting! xx

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS