Sunday, 6 July 2014

currently loving #1: lip crayons.

I've decided to do a new feature on my blog which I will do once a month to show you all my secret obsessions whether its make-up, some kind of food, a television programme, a song.. It's just a way for you to get to know me a little better! So, what have I been loving lately?

[shades include: Crush | Honey | Provocateur | Demure] | Model's Own Lip-Stix


It seems that my current obsession is lip crayons. Every time I head into any make-up store I find myself instantly drawn to them; it's like a magnetic force or something! The thing I love about them is you can get them for a really low price but they give really high quality. Bright, vivid shades that come in matte or shimmer finishes that really do last all day. Trust me, I know because these are all I tend to wear these days!

What is your current obsession?
Are you loving lip crayons as much as me?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

PS - please don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'. I would love to reach my next goal of 500 followers in the next few weeks!

30 comments:

  1. I adore lip crayons so much, the top bourjouis one is such a beautiful colour :)

    Frankie Boo Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love lip crayons, I have a bright pink Rimmel one and it looks and smells amazing!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good aren't they?! I'll have to try the Rimmel ones next! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Well, those lip crayons are AWESOME! :) I don't own any but I'd love to buy one someday! :) xxx

    www.definitelymycupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so good, you should definitely get your hands on some! xx

      Delete
  4. Love the Revlon Colorburst balm stains!

    http://madnessbymeg.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those all look beautiful! My favorite lip crayons however are the Clinique ones! I recommend trying those for sure! Great post! Keep up the good work!

    Juliana Grace | www.julianagraceblogspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to try those too! Maybe on my next shopping trip ;) xx

      Delete
  6. these are really wonderful in the summer! Love the colors you have I also go for the bright shades

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bright shades are perfect for this season :) xx

      Delete
  7. I totally agree with you! The Revlon ones are just so good - one of the best launches from them in agees! x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! They are amazing!! :D xx

      Delete
  8. Every brand has them now but I'm glad cos I love them! I love how easy they are to apply :)
    alicekatex ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love lip crayons! So easy to use. I love the Revlon ones and I have one Covergirl one which I like too.

    Sheri | Behind The Frames

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Revlon ones are defo my favourite too! xx

      Delete
  10. Amazing collection! I want to try that Colourboost and Revlon pink nude sade! =)
    Please, check out my blog!

    http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  11. The colour of the bourjois lip crayon looks amazing! So vibrant and perfect for summer x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Revlon Color Burst balms are great! Love those shades (:

    xo, Britnee
    The Model Cachet

    ReplyDelete
  13. These all look like such stunning colours, I'm just loving lip products in general at the moment x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same!! They are always so nice this time of year xx

      Delete
  14. Ooh I love these too! I find them easier to apply too, I really like the revlon matte balms xx
    www.classicrouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh wow, who knew there was so many lip crayons on the market haha. I swear by Revlons ones!

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have a great day! I already followed you on Bloglovin too! =)

    http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS