Thursday, 3 July 2014

ibiza countdown: bikini wishlist.

July is finally here which means it's the month I jet off to Ibiza for the second time! I'm really excited to go away because ever since I came back from Greece I've been so sad. I miss being on holiday soooo much but now I have a lot of exciting things to look forward to :)

With our holiday just over four weeks away it's time to turn my attention to bikini shopping! I have a list as long as my arm of the swimsuits I'm lusting after so I thought I would put together a little wishlist so you can all share my love too.



1 - River Island Monokini - River Island have done it yet again. This is gorgeous. I love the tribal print and the bright colours as well as the innovative cut-outs. I really want a monokini as I think they are so cool but I'm unsure if I could pull it off as I'm worried there would not be enough support for my boobs (haha!) I think it would look amazing at a beach or boat party though!

2 - Topshop Ditzy Floral Bikini - How cute is this? It has such a pretty print and colours and is super girly. Great for relaxing by the pool whilst sipping cocktails and catching a tan! I love the plunge style too.

3 - M&Co Polka Dot Bikini - Is it bad that I have that super annoying "itzy bitzy teeny weeny" bikini song in my head whilst writing this?! I never normally look on M&Co's website to be honest but was asked to do a collaboration with them (more coming on that soon!!) and was pleasantly suprised by their gorgeous swimwear! This will give good support and the high waist revives the 1950s beach babe look; love it!

4 - New Look Tile Print Tie Bikini - I love the bright prints and colours of this bikini. It's so bright and at such a good price, it's perfect for Ibiza! I am so tempted to get this bikini. It would be really comfy by the pool and I love the ties although they can sometimes be impractical!

5 - Triangl Indiana Ice Bikini - My Ibiza bikini wishlist would not be complete without a Triangl bikini, am I right? I have wanted one for ages. Loved by celebrities such as Vanessa Hudgens, these are the perfect party must-have. I love them all but especially this monochrome one.

6 - Boux Avenue Aruba Bikini - Boux Avenue are a life saver because they help out us ladies who would rather a bit of support at the beach and not to leave their junk wiggling around everywhere. This lime green would look great with a tan and it has thin straps which are also ideal for tanning!

7 - Lipsy Daisy High Waisted Bikini - Anyone who knows me knows how daisies are my favourite flower, so it would be rude not to include this on my wishlist. This vintage bikini would be great for flattering my figure, especially towards the end of the week when I've ate too much at the all inclusive buffet!

What are your favourite shops to buy bikinis?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo


6 comments:

  1. I loovveee the high waisted polka for bikini, it's really got that 50's thing going on!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that so many bikinis have 50s vibes this year!! x

      Delete
  2. You've got some lovely choices here! Next have some gorgeous bikini sets at the moment and they are really reasonably priced too! I spent about £100! (I won't keep them all - honest)

    Rachael at rachaelisnotwowzie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh i'll have to have a look on there too then :D xx

      Delete
  3. I LOVE the Topshop bikini, it's definitely my style. I've been lusting after a Triangl one for a while now but the Topshop one is probably more within my budget!

    What Emma Wears // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I am SO jealous that you're jetting off again :D I hope you have an amazing time honey! I love the RI one piece xx
    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS