Friday, 25 July 2014

ibiza countdown - TOMORROW!! - ibiza clothes haul.


I can't believe the wait is over and tomorrow I head off to Ibiza for another week of madness, partying, sunshine and memory making. Last year was so much fun and I can't wait for this week with my friends and to see what stories we will have when we come back. 




It's been a mad day of prepping and packing but I though I would share a little post with you showing some of the clothes I am taking with me (yep, I'm taking a lot). I've opted for lots of bright tops, printed skirts, denim shorts and floral dresses alongwith some chunky sandals, statement necklaces and my trusty black bum bag - safe and stylish!
I guess you can say I love bright clothes with crazy prints and for Ibiza it would be rude not to have a few neon bikinis in there. I bough this strappy one from Love Lee Bling and it was worn by Samantha Faiers on her recent holiday (shame I don't have her abs, but hey!). The other bikini was bought for me by my mam from F&F at Tesco and is available here. They have a surprisingly amazing range of bikinis at really cheap prices.

I've scheduled some posts and hope you enjoy reading whilst I'm away. 
I can't wait to blog all about my trip when I get back. :) Ciao for now!
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Have a great holiday!
    ps love the bikinis :)

    ellissinwonderland.blogspot.com
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those suits are so cute! I hope that you have an amazing time!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great holiday! (I've always wanted to go to Ibiza!)

    http://www.bee-on-a-budget.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) you should definitely go, it's amazing! xx

      Delete
  4. I'm so so so jealous that your going to Ibiza! Wish I could afford to go! Have an amazing time!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. so jealous of your trip! have a lovely time

    from helen at thelovevcatsinc.com

    ps. my cute Dahlia coat giveaway worth £80 ends soon! click here!

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS