Thursday, 24 July 2014

mini rimmel london haul.

Last week Dan and I headed to Cardiff as I had lots to do in the city to plan for my holiday and my next year away at university, and I decided that it would be a good idea to have a nosey around the shops too (much to Dan's disappointment as he hates shopping almost as much as I love it). I needed a few bits and bobs so popped into Superdrug to stock up on some much needed items and was pleased to see that Rimmel London was on a 2 for £10 offer and that two of the items I needed were there.. Then I also decided to treat myself to even more lip crayons!



Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner - my trusty Collection eyeliner is slowly running out and I decided that it was time to try something new after four years. I asked on #bbloggerchat which would be the best to go for and Exaggerate was the most highly recommended, with even my home friends telling me to try it. I'm really enjoying using this product as it's so easy to apply and you can create really cool looks. A full review will come in due course.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer - I've tried many concealers from drugstores and have been pretty pleased with them all so I always enjoy chopping and changing when it comes to them. My most recent has just run out, so I decided to try the Wake Me Up Concealer, despite not getting along with the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation at all (read my review here). So far I'm really loving it. It's nowhere near as oily as the foundation and it's brilliant for contouring.. I will use it for a good few weeks before I do a review but I'm liking it at the moment!

Rimmel Rita Ora Colour Rush Balm [shade - I want candy] - I just couldn't resist! Every time I go to Superdrug I end up buying another lip crayon. This one is so pink and super bright. It's very Barbie so I wouldn't recommend it if you're not into bright lippies but I love this one. It's very similar to MAC's Candy Yum Yum (which I also love) but a far cheaper alternative so it's great to chuck on quickly and top up throughout the day.

Rimmel Rita Ora Colour Rush Balm [shade - Make Me Blush] - I couldn't pass up on the 2 for £10 offer now, could I? This is a neutral, nude shade and something I've been looking for for a long time. I love how natural it is and it's a great day time shade; a lip colour that can be worn to work or for a casual, chilled day. Gorgeous!

What are your favourite Rimmel London products?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo 

5 comments:

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS