Sunday, 27 July 2014

my holy grail products.

There are four products that I use every single day without fail - no matter where I'm going or what I'm doing. I have used most of them for years and am every time I try something new I always end up going back and returning to my old ways! So, what is it that I love about them so much?

I've lost count of how many times I have featured these items, and you're probably all getting bored with my constant oooohing and ahhhhing, but they are just too good to keep quiet about!


Estee Lauder's Double Wear - it's a beauty blogger favourite, and there are no surprises as to why. With flawless coverage and super staying power I use it on a daily basis and am never disappointed. I first bought this product about four years ago and whenever I choose a different foundation to try nothing ever lives up to it. I love it because of its coverage. I have lots of freckles and the odd pesky blemish and this seals them perfectly. It also lasts all day and is basically amazing. For more information, check out my review here.

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette - I had this palette for Christmas and have used it constantly ever since. The colours are gorgeous (my favourites have to be Busted and Half Baked), and really suit my skin tone and makes my eye colour pop. The pigmentation is fantastic and the colours match together perfectly so you can make so many amazing looks with the shimmery and matte shades. There's no need to continue as I'm sure almost every beauty blogger owns this too, but if you are unsure of the palette then read my product review here.

Urban Decay Perversion Eyeliner - this eyeliner is marvellous. It glides on swiftly due to the vitimin E extracts, sets after about ten seconds and doesn't budge all day. I have tried about a million eyeliners and none are as good as this. It's pricey but so, so worth it. Not convinced? Check out my review here.

Sleek Face Form Contour and Blush Palette - I've gotten really into contouring lately and now can't imagine my face without it. Whether I do a really subtle day time look or go really wild for a night out the Sleek Contour Palette does it all. I use a blusher brush to apply and I absolutely love it. It's great for the summer as it gives a lovely, golden glow to the face and makes my face more tanned and defined. I absolutely loved using it in Greece and have loved it all summer. You can take a look at my review here.

What are your holy grail products?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

I'm currently partying it up in IBIZA so if you would like to keep up
with my holidaying then follow me on Instagram (@jessieann48).

7 comments:

  1. Great post, I have the Naked 3 but really fancy getting the Naked 2, definitely gonna read your review :)
    ellissinwonderland.blogspot.com
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of my favorites are mentioned in this post! Great choice! :) xx
    Jina
    www.beautyblogmark.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naked 2 palette is one of my holy grail products as well!!! Half baked is such a lovely shade, I love the shimmery golden ones as well, can't remember what they are called

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need to repurchase the estee lauder foundation!

    This Gir Loves Chic

    Facebook

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great list of favourites. I love that eyeshadow palette!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jessie!

    These were really helpful reviews - thank you!!

    Does the foundation come in a good range of shades do you know?

    My cousin is a beauty blogger and she has told me about the Naked palettes being awesome, I think I need to start investing in some better quality products than what I tend to buy, which never lasts long at all!

    Love Shani xo
    Co-founder at Style Honey
    www.stylehoney.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great faves! I have the sleek contour kit but haven't used it yet - I don't have any good brushes. What one do you use with it? x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS