Sunday, 13 July 2014

style crush sunday #1: michelle keegan.

This week I decided that it was time that my blog had a little series going on. I love reading series posts and it gives me something to work on, especially if I have a case of the "blogger's block". I thought I would do a style crush post featuring a different celebrity style crush of mine each week, and here is the first featuring my fave, Michelle Keegan.

Michelle Keegan is my ultimate girl crush; she is absolutely beautiful and has a figure, hair and teeth to die for! She also has an amazing sense of fashion which I adore. I love how she mixes designer with the high street and always looks glamorous, even when she was pulling pints in The Rovers on Corrie!

Photo source
I love this gorgeous playsuit that she styled with neutral, dewy make-up and a simplistic hairstyle. Playsuits are fabulous for any occasion and are a great summer staple. They are day-to-night transitional pieces that come in a range of colours. I also love the aqua colour - it would be a perfect holiday outfit! This playsuit is available at Peak Boutique and costs just £30! 

1 | 23 | 4

Above are a few similar picks which look so cute. I love the lace and mesh on these playsuits and the pretty floral one from Topshop with it's cut out is another cute holiday item! I love the colouring as it would suit all skin tones and hair colours. I just love playsuits!

Would you like to see more Style Crushes?
Who is your Style Crush?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo


18 comments:

  1. i love the newlook playsuit! so gorgeous and summery!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. My style crush is Lana del Rey! She always looks so glamorous. I love the first play suit and the baby blue colour xx

    Hips Like Cinderella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle Keegan always looks so classic, she's gorgeous!
    x

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does! She would look good in a bin bag to be fair! xx

      Delete
  4. That Topshop playsuit is amazing!! Good finds x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her so much... she is just PERFECT! I love her style as well, she never looks anything but amazing xxx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle Keegan is absolutely stunning, love her style. Great post!
    Would love if you checked out my blog too if you want :)
    ellissinwonderland.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. those playsuits are so cute. i think they are perfect for nights out and basically everything.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michelle Keegan is an absolute babe, she always looks flawless. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea for a post! I love Michelle Keegan too and that Topshop playsuit is gorgeous!

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS