Sunday, 20 July 2014

style crush sunday: nicole scherzinger.

Continuing with my Sunday series this week I look at the style of Nicole Scherzinger. Ever since I bought my first Pussy Cat Dolls single back when I was a young girl (Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?!) I have been a massive fan. I've always admired Nicole as not only is she extremely beautiful and talented, she also has a really nice personality and I loved her judging on the X Factor.

She also has an incredible sense of style ranging from ultra glamorous gowns, to her street style music videos. It's safe to say she can pull off anything, but today I am going to look into a more simplistic outfit and one that anyone can pull off!

Image source

I love the simplicity of this outfit Nicole wore ahead of perfomring at the Isle of MTV event in Malta back in June. She looks effortless and I love that it's a look that anyone can wear. For me it's the perfect holiday outfit! A simple printed body-con dress with black platforms and a pair of shades teamed with a cool orange lipstick and bright manicure!

Steal Nicole's style with these cute printed dresses available on the high street...
 
1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Who's your style crush this week?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

I'm currently away working for the BBC in the Royal Welsh Show but will 
reply to all comments when I get back :) Please don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'.

7 comments:

  1. I love Nicole's style, she suits her body shape so well and her face is just flawless! x


    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so gorgeous, I could never pull off her dress sense though!

    http://www.copper-garden.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I absolutely love her! Also love your choice in bodycons - that river island one is dreamy!

    Hazel Jane x
    hazeljane.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. she always looks amazing in a body con dress!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a little Dahlia trench coat giveaway worth £80 on my blog right now, click here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like her style! Beautiful dresses! =D

    http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi sorry i took long to respond, thank you for following me on ig and bloglovin, following you now there too :)

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS