Thursday, 10 July 2014

summer brights - river island sale haul.

Those of you who are regular readers of my blog will know that I am addicted to shopping - and today was no different. I was working a 9:30 - 6 shift and still managed to spend £47! Why do I do this to myself? I headed off to the River Island sale on my 15 minute morning shift, sped through the sale racks grabbing anything I could find in my size and paid and still had time to sit down and have a quick snack afterwards. If that's not impressive I don't know what is.




Yellow crop top | Orange crop top | Tube skirt - not online
Printed shirt/blouse - not online | Pink thin jumper - not online

I was feeling very bright and summery today as you can probably tell from these purhcases. They cost a total of £47 down from a total of £86 so it's almost half price which is a bargain in my eyes! The crop tops have been on my lust-list for a while now. They are so easy to wear both with skirts, jeans, shorts - they can be worn casually in the day or glammed up for a night out - and I thought they both matched the tube skirt perfectly. These will really come in handy for my holiday to Ibiza in just over two weeks time.

The tops are more casual but I loved the printed blouse. The pattern is so striking and I love the pops of colour mixed in with monochrome. I thought this would be a great summer top but would also look nice with some black jeans, boots and a leather jacket in the winter. I got a bigger size as I thought it would look nicer to be a little baggy. Similarly, the thin jumper works in the same way. It can be worn with virtually anything and I love the bright colouring. My mum has the same top in yellow which looks lovely too!

Have you splurged in the River Island sale?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

22 comments:

  1. the skirt is soooo nice!! good bargains !

    ReplyDelete
  2. All in 15 minutes? That IS impressive. I rarely buy items without trying them on so props to you! Love the skirt as well. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I normally buy and try on at home to find nothing fits but these all fit perfectly! :) thank you xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Haha thank you! Sameeee, it's so bright! xx

      Delete
  4. i love the necks on those crop tops, plus the way you are going to style all the items sounds lush xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, they're really flattering! aww thanks hun xx

      Delete
  5. those skirts are adorable!!!! great choices

    ReplyDelete
  6. In 15 minutes, that's very impressive!! I am eyeing up the sales as I type. Some great buys!

    Gaby x

    theglamdottylife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, what can I say? I'm a professional shopper ;) thank you xx

      Delete
  7. yellow top and skirt awww!!!
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw the big river island sale signs and wish I'd of gone in now! I'm trying not to spend but wish I did :( Sooo many pretty bright summery things!
    alicekatex ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should have! At least you saved money though, ey? :)) xx

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you :) I can't wait to wear it in Ibiza! xo
      www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  10. You've picked up some lovely bits!
    I popped into River Island earlier and found it so difficult leaving without anything - I wanted everything!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those crop tops! They look so cute and they scream summer!

    May from La Vie en May

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow bargins! i have the orange crop top i featured in in an OOTD post not so long back! its stunning on.. cant believe its on sale!!!

    Dollybirdglamxo.blogspot.co.uk

    tash
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many cute items. Loving the skirt!

    Nicola x
    www.nicolabishopx.com

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS