Wednesday, 16 July 2014

wishlist wednesday #1: co-ords.



12 | 3 | 4

I love co-ordinates and am sad to say that I don't own any; surprising I know, considering I go shopping about one hundred times a week. I really love the bright prints and different styles, they are so pretty and vibrant. Perfect for a summer holiday or night out with friends! They come in all shapes and sizes with midi skirts, shorts, trousers being co-ordinate with jackets, crop tops and shirts so there's something for everyone! So stylish and the perfect summer staple.

Do you own any co-ordinates?
What's on your wishlist this week?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

19 comments:

  1. My favourite is Missguided's co-ord! I dont' own any because they've never been my cup of tea but I must confess I love these xxx

    www.definitelymycupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that one too! :) Aw thank you xx

      Delete
  2. I love co-ords right now! The Missguided and Boohoo sets are definitely my faves!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them too - but sadly don't have any in my wardrobe yet.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that oh my love one is amazing!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win a cute Dahlia trench in my little giveaway! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely leaning toward Missguided co-ord. I like the splash of color with a bold print. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're all so gorgeous but I love the cut of the New Look one! Co-ords are one of my favourite things right now, I won't be satisfied until I own one in every print/colour/style possible.
    I've given you a follow, your blog is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I was so tempted to buy it online but my mum wouldn't let me as I have too many clothes as it is haha. Aw thank you so much :D xx

      Delete
  7. Hey, honey! What do you think about follow each other via bloglovin? If you want, just follow me there and I'll follow you back! http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love two pieces and floral print and these are super cute! :)
    Do you wan to stay in touch by following each other on GFC and bloglovin'? Let me know on my blog!! :)

    Kisses, Kali
    | Kali's inspiration board |

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS