Sunday, 24 August 2014

mini topshop make-up haul: a/w lipsticks.

When I heard that Topshop had a two for £12 offer on their lipsticks I headed there straight away to take advantage. Topshop make-up is surprisingly of amazing quality and they have such vibrant, pretty shades! I particularly love their nail polishes and lipsticks so was thrilled to see they were on offer. I chose two shades that I thought would be perfect for Autumn/Winter and I can't wait to get wearing them. It may be August but it's so cold that you can't help but feel like Autumn is on its way!


Pillow Talk is a beautiful light pink shade, that has a slight sheen to it and is perfect for day or night time. Pale pink is set to be one of Autumn/Winter 2014's hottest colours and this will be great to wear with subtle, brown smoky eyes or even with metallic eye make-up.

Mink is a colour that I wouldn't normally opt for. I always tend to go for bright lipsticks but lately have been turning my attention to softer, more natural shades and this caught my eye. It's slightly more matte than Pillow Talk but still is creamy and glides on the lips smoothly. This will look great with neutral shades of eyeshadow and a sublte contour and highlight.

These are admittedly older shades and ones that have been around for years, although they do have similar ones on the Topshop website. 

Have you taken advantage of Topshop's lipstick offer?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

24 comments:

  1. oh these are both beautiful! love Mink xx
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mink looks gorgeous! I have Pillow Talk but could never really get on with it but I do really like the Topshop lipsticks, they're really lovely quality. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I hope it works for me!! I may use a gloss over the top to seal it xx

      Delete
  3. Both of these shades are so pretty, what a fab offer! :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty shades, Mink especially looks like it'd be a good one for this fall!

    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Mink! I agree - it's perfect for fall! xx

      Delete
  5. I am loving Mink! Do you know if this offer is still on? I want some Topshop lipsticks!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hun, I'm sure it's still on for a little while! I work in Miss Selfridge next door to Topshop and my colleague said it was on for a while xx

      Delete
  6. love the look of minx! topshop lipsticks are so good

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // blog sale

    ps. enter my £300 rayban and beauty goodies giveaway! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks so nice on! I love Topshop lipsticks too xx

      Delete
  7. Ah I love Pillow Talk, it's one of my favourite lipsticks! Topshop do such good lipsticks xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty isn't it!? They certainly do xx

      Delete
  8. Such pretty colours! Love topshop makeup! x

    Everything Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  9. l absolutely fell in love with your blog, following you!<3
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me as well.

    http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/

    Love John Setrodipo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) that's so kind of you xx

      Delete
  10. Cute colors! We had our first Top shop open last year in Vancouver!

    Would love if you check out my blog!
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't taken advantage of Topshops lipstick offer yet :)

    http://lizziedailyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm heading to London next weekend so I'll definitely be swatting these shades. I have innocent at the moment and use it all the time, I reckon topshop lipsticks rival macs!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Topshop make up! Pillow Talk is my favourite! xx

    KirstyLeighx

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS