Monday, 25 August 2014

OOTD: Michelle Keegan's two piece for Lipsy London.





To celebrate the end of the summer and the last bank holiday of the year my friends and I headed out into our local town last night for a few too many drinks. It was a really fun night and always nice to catch up with everybody, although I'm not sure any night out is worth the horrendous pain of a hangover the next day. I was seriously suffering this morning.

I decided to wear my new two piece from Michelle Keegan's collection for Lipsy London. I do love Lipsy. They always have incredible evening wear outfits that are classy and sophisticated so perfect for nights out or formal occasions. I had wanted a white dress or skirt for ages so was thrilled when my mum bought this for me when she went away to Sheffield for the week. (My mum has serious styleee!) I teamed it with simple jewelry, a white clutch and bright shoes, neutral make-up shades and my new Mink lipstick (read all about it here!)

What did you get up to this Bank Holiday weekend?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

PS- please don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'. 
I'm so close to my next milestone!

23 comments:

  1. Oh it's a Bank Holiday weekend over there huh? That explains the messed up TV schedule on all the British channels :-) Sounds like you had fun! Too bad we always have to pay the price afterwards huh :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes exactly! The tv was awful yesterday when I really needed something to watch while nursing my hangover haha! xx

      Delete
  2. This is a lovely two piece, lipsy always have lovely clothes for going out! I'm way too pale to get away with white but it suits you so nicely :)

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sally! I did have to put on some fake tan so I didn't look too pale haha xx

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh you look absolutely amazing!!! I don't usually like celeb collections but this collection is amazing xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Gemma, thank you so much! I love the whole collection! xx

      Delete
  4. This is absolutely stunning! You look amazing! Thabk god pay day is just around the corner..

    -Adel xx

    http://palettepale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I know .. there are so many items I want! xx

      Delete
  5. Lipsy always have amazing outfits, and this two piece is definitely one of them. Looks amazing on you!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree I love Lipsy! Thanks so much Alice :) xx

      Delete
  6. Ooh, I must admit I wasn't fussed on her range at all, but this looks so much better than I had imagined! Just please let me borrow your figure to wear it!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! Ooh I think it's just a good photo angle haha, you have my dream figure anyway missy! xx

      Delete
  7. holy freaking goodness! this is absolutely stunning!!!!!! White is my absolutely favourite "colour" at the moment but it's so difficult to wear. But this is such a gorgeous outfit.

    Andrea xx
    SavingSimplicity13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrea :) ooh i know, i always worry that I will spill something on it! xx

      Delete
  8. You look amazing! x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that looks lovely! I'm loving two-pieces right now - I really want one!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That outfit looks amazing on you! I want it x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a gorgeous outfit! :)

    Emily x // EmGrace

    ReplyDelete
  12. You wear this look really well - this makes me want to invest in a two piece! I hope you had a great night (and by the sound of it, you did)! :)

    http://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk/
    - I follow back on Bloglovin ' -

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look absolutely stunning! I love lipsy outfits, something always catches my eye!

    Aimèe | www.aimeeleighmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love Michelle Keegan's collection! You look absolutely gorgeous doll! so classy!

    tash♡

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS