Sunday, 17 August 2014

Style Crush Sunday: Kim Kardashian.

For many people Kim Kardashian is an absolute nightmare, but personally I love her sense of style and think her hair and make-up always looks flawless. Recently she headed for a night out wearing this gorgeous cut out burgundy midi dress by Michael Costello and it got me thinking about how easy midi dresses are to wear and style.


Midi dresses come in all shapes and prints and I think long sleeve ones would be perfect for Autumn.. They are great transitional pieces which will be warm enough to wear as the evenings start to get cooler, and they are perfect for a night out! Team with simple stilettos and a bright clutch bag, casual hair and neutral make-up with a dramatic contour to perfect Kim's look.



1 | 2 | 3

Do you like wearing midi dresses?
Who is your style crush this week?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Ah I love Kim, she is deffo not a nightmare in my eyes! Really like her dress!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! Really tempted to get a similar one! xx

      Delete
  2. I love wearing midi dresses! My style crush this week has got to be Sam Faiers! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Sam too, she has the perfect body! xx

      Delete
  3. Love the burgundy midi dress that's similar to Kims! Wish of got my black one with long sleeves, looks so much better! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love kim kardashian's sophisticated style. I want to dress like that at her age

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS