Sunday, 10 August 2014

style crush sunday: queen B.

It's been a while but Style Crush Sunday is back and this week it's none other than Miss Beyonce Knowles who is in the limelight. If there's one woman that always looks flawless it's Beyonce. I love how she flaunts her curves in whatever she wears and how she isn't a stick-thin size 0 model, but has a womanly figure. In my opinion, she always looks fabulous.

One outfit of hers I particularly loved was that beautiful Grammys dress. Backless and showing off her curves but still sophisticated and elegant, I love the sheer detail and the floral lace detail. The figure hugging fish tail design looks amazing and I love how she's teamed it with a smoky eye, deep lipstick and understated hair do.


While nothing on the high street quite matches up to Beyonce's amazing gown, there are a few pretty, lacy, white dresses that will look fabulous for a night out! Team with simple jewellery, dramatic make-up and pretty waves to emulate Queen B's look.


1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Do you own any white lace dresses?
Who is your style crush?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

17 comments:

  1. Love her! She has amazing style, and that lace dress she is wearing is so stunning!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't own any as I always think they make me look too pale, I really love Emma Willis' style at the moment

    www.jessmcguireblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always thought that but I have caught a tan this summer (thank god) so am loving white at the moment! xx

      Delete
  3. I do own a fitted white lace dress that I love but sadly I rarely find a place to wear it! Also, my style crush is probably Blake Lively. She's got a great fashion sense I think :)

    Http://yourteendiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to get glammed up and head out to town to wear it :) oh yes she always looks stunning! xx

      Delete
  4. Beyonce is beautiful no matter what she wears, i love a good lace dress and i have quite a collection but ive never opted for white! xx

    polishedcouture.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never have either until my mam came home with a white two piece for me today! :) xx

      Delete
  5. Damn, she always looks beautiful! She could wear a bin bag and still outdress most of us lol :(

    I love the all-white clothing look at the moment, lovely post idea!

    Thanks for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment on my blog!

    Laura ♥ | http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/
    Bloglovin' | Google + | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that dress! Beyonce just looks amazing in whatever she wears. xx

    www.dizzymisselizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness. Beyonce is super hot and I love her dress.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is amazing, and your third choice is really pretty too!
    Harriet
    Greeneyesandlongblondehair.blogspot.Co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. She looks incredible! I love white dresses! :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS