Wednesday, 6 August 2014

wishlist wednesday: monochrome madness.

I've kinda neglected Wishlist Wednesday these past few weeks as I've been away holiday-ing and working hard, but I got really excited looking through clothing stores at all the gorgeous monochrome clothes coming out at the moment!



1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

The best thing about monochrome is that they go with everything. I love the way you can team these outfits with bright jewellery and accessories - a cobalt blue or royal red would look perfect! The top, skirts and jumpsuit would be ideal for a night out, especially when I'm back at university and heading out to party. I also have been in love with these Chelsea boots for about a year, so it would be rude not to feature them. I think I am just going to have to treat myself to them!

What's on your wishlist this week?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

17 comments:

  1. love this wishlist, the shorts are my fave from the whole bunch.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the patterned skirt. So fresh.
    :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! That first skirt is absolutely gorgeous.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. The skirt seems to be a favourite haha! xx

      Delete
  5. ahh those boots <3
    I seem to have everything on my wishlist at the minute D:
    hope all is well hunnie xxxxxxxx

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I need a shopping spree!! Aw thanks babe, I'm very well, hope you are too! <333 xx

      Delete
  6. I've always enjoyed monochrome style, and the skirt (no.1) in your wishlist looks so so cute! x

    Cheers,
    Lilian
    http://honeyinthetea.blogspot.hk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shoes and the first skirt :-)

    www.bitofeverythingblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I reeeeally want the shoes! xx

      Delete
  8. I love monochrome <3

    www.lipstickontshirts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this collection. The high waste pants are super sexy and the boots and pencil skirt are great. You've got great taste and great coordination of items.
    Would you like to follow each other via gfc?

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS