Wednesday, 13 August 2014

wishlist wednesday: pretty in pink.

Now that I've got my new fix of clothing haulin' it's time to turn my attention to make-up! There are so many pretty products that I want to get my hands on, but I think I will have to wait a little while until I actually do go on a beauty shopping spree just as I need to save my money and stop spending.. I decided to choose some of my favourite pink products that I would love to get my hands on before the summer ends!



1 | 2 | 34 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 || 10 | 11 | 12

What's on your wishlist this week?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

14 comments:

  1. I've been trying a sample of the mac prep and prime and i'm really liking it! :)

    Emily x
    www.emgrace.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep looking at the Naked 3 Palette & wondering if I should get it. I have the original & still use that a lot.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the Naked 2 but love the shades on the Naked 3 xx

      Delete
  3. They're all lovely :) especially loving the Bobbi brown products they're so pretty!

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have any Bobbi Brown products so would love to try! xx

      Delete
  4. There's so many things on your wish list that I want.... Naked 3! xxx

    www.dizzymisselizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeek, i have wanted it for ages too! xx

      Delete
  5. So many lovely products! I really want to try some Laura Mercier makeup
    emmerliejay x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look of the bobbi brown lip and cheek tint, and the mac plushglass. Super gorgeous shades!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS