Wednesday, 20 August 2014

wishlist wednesday: river island's A/W collection.

With the nights starting to draw in and some weirdly cold and rainy weather I've found myself feeling very Autumnal these past few weeks. It feels as though summer is coming to an end and that the winter is on its way. I love this time of year when the nights start to get darker earlier and the leaves start to turn all orangey and the bonfires come out. It's so cosy! Then as soon as Christmas hits I find myself willing the days away to the sunny summer days again. 

One thing I love about changes in the season is the chance to go shopping for some new clothes! I have been having a nosey online and couldn't help but fall in love with EVERYTHING that River Island has to offer. OMG if the whole A/W collection could be my wardrobe I would be the happiest girl alive. As soon as I saw it I knew I had to share my favourites with you guys and I'm sure you will love them too!


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

I adore the mix of dark and bright colours and gorgeous prints. There are so many amazing evening wear items and I cannot wait to get glammed up for nights out in Cardiff when I get back to university. It looks like I'll be spending most of my student loan on shopping at River Island before heading for a night out! They also have the nicest shoes ever.. All their shoes are amazing but the boots and heels that are up and coming next season are to die for!

What are your favourite A/W collections at the moment?
What's your favourite time of year and why?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

20 comments:

  1. The turquoise formal skirt is a must have for me, it's absolutely divine. Love your River Island picks.
    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I ended up buying the skirt and wore it out on the weekend, I love it! xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous picks! I especially love the No.5 shirt! I've always been a huge fan of River Island's shoes too! :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) i love River Island shoes! xx

      Delete
  3. I was going to write my favorites here in the comment, but I like everything!!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Me too!! I want it all! xx

      Delete
  4. Gah I LOVE the burgundy boots and that silver skirt is right up my street! <3
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up buying the black version of the burgundy boots hehe! xx

      Delete
  5. River Island have got so much gorgeousness going on right now. I love those burgundy boots and put them in one of my past wish lists! I just want to wear that silver mini skirt with the teal biker jacket and feel like Noel Fielding. Is that too much to ask?

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree!! Hahah, that would be the dream ey? ;) xx

      Delete
  6. I love those boots! I've been wanting some like that for ages! Can't wait to stock up on clothes for AW!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have bought them in black yaaay! I know, me too! So excited xx

      Delete
  7. great colection!
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/08/back-to-school-with-chicnova.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have the silver skirt in gold so quirky! Loveeee the black dress and the leopard platforms, super cute!

    tash♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh gold sounds nice!! I really want the lepoard platforms.. I love leopard print! xx

      Delete
  9. I am all over River Island this AW, love so much of their stuff. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! They always pull it out of the bag! xx

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS