Tuesday, 16 September 2014

FOTD: Neutral Make-Up Look.

For me a night out with the girls means three things - a new outfit, lots of vodka and getting glammed up! I love getting ready for nights out and experimenting with different make-up looks. However, some times it's nice to opt for something a little more natural and this is what I did when heading out with friends a few weeks ago. 

I was wearing a fancy outfit and had big, curled hair so didn't want to look too much, or as though I was trying "too hard". Instead I wore a natural base with a very subtle smoky eye and some nude lipstick, and it was a very nice change from my usual bright lips and dark eyes. I couldn't resist going out with some winged liner though!

Products used:
Face

Eyes

Lips
Topshop Mink Lipstick
[no longer available]

What make-up look do you wear for a night out?
Lots of love,
Jessie. xoxo

13 comments:

  1. Loving this make up look lovely! Your skin looks so flawless! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chick.. I think it's good lighting hahah! xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Anika! I think it's down to the good lighting haha! xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Daisy! Let's just say I didn't look like this coming home (what a state!) xx

      Delete
  4. you look gorgeous! thanks for the follow... I'm following back on bloglovin :)

    New Post… Visit Curly Glow

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty!! love your makeup :)


    spiceadvicexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a makeup genius! I love this and I am definitely trying it soon! Great post.

    Juliana Grace | www.julianagraceblogspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous! Love the shade of lipstick you used!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS