Friday, 26 September 2014

Haul: September Beauty Buys!

With my student loan and pay day both in one week I feel like a walking billionaire right now. I know the loan is meant for studying but sometimes you can't resist treating yourself when feeling a little under the weather after partying too hard in Freshers Week (hehehe). 



Urban Decay Perversion Eyeliner - every time Debenhams has a 10% off for the new season I pick up one of these. I've said it time and time again but you will not find an eyeliner more amazing than this. It glides on smoothly, is easily blendable and it does not budge all day. 

Urban Decay Naked Weightless Skin Defining Foundation - I absolutely love Urban Decay's Naked collection but am yet to try any of their face products despite absolutely adoring the brand's eye make-up range. I am in desperate need of a lightweight foundation that gives decent coverage without being super heavy. I've been wearing my Estee Lauder every day and it's just too thick. I can feel my skin begging to have space to breathe. I have heard good things about this foundation so I hope it works with my oily skin tone.

Eyelure Lashes (no. 70) - lately I've been loving watching beauty YouTube videos, particularly Carli Bybel and Heidi Hamoud's channels and I have been recreating their looks for nights out. However, I felt like something was missing and it was eyelashes! I opted for a more natural looking pair which I can blend with mascara to create a natural look.

MAC Blush in Peachy Keen - I desperately needed a decent blusher to wear along with my new Bobbi Brown bronzer (read all about it here). I love Benefit's Bella Bamba but for winter I needed something a little deeper and opted for this dark coral colour. It will look great with a dark smokey eye or a nude lipstick and also is great for day or night looks. I was also really impressed with the price of this as it was much cheaper than alternative brands.

Maybelline Rosewood Pearl Lipstick - I love nude lipsticks for this time of year when you're not in the mood for a bold, statement lip. It's a little darker than nude so perfect for autumn and it would also look great with a dramatic contour and dark eyes for a night out. I love that it has a slight sheen to it so that it looks deep and glossy - a great party lipstick!

Have you tried any of these products?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

8 comments:

  1. You have picked up some lovely treats!! I absolutely love the new packaging of the eyelure lashes :) Ooo that lipstick is gorgeous too i love a good nude. Definitely popping into boots tomorrow for some treats i think :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) yesss let me know what you pick up! xx

      Delete
  2. Love the look of the Mac blush, such a lovely colour :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try the Urban Decay Foundation, heard so many good things about it x
    Emma | Everything Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh fab haul gorgeous. I'm obsessed with the Urban Decay eyeliners, I have 12 different shades and there just isn't a brand that does eyeliners as good as UD, I love perversion and Whiskey the most xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the makeup collection! I believe I should go purchase some of these.

    www.concreterunwayla.blogspot.com

    Christine

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS