Friday, 5 September 2014

Lifestyle: A Look Back at Summer 2014.

If you're after beauty or fashion posts today guys I'm afraid it's something a little different. (It's going to be a long, waffling post about how happy and grateful I am that I've had such a brilliant summer so if you hate mushy, emosh posts I would suggest calling back tomorrow when normal posts shall resume!) I can't believe how fast this summer has gone by!
My summer started out with lots of days out with my boyfriend and family, as well as nights out with friends and endless catch ups with people I haven't seen for a while.
Then I headed off to Greece with Dan for our first holiday away together. It was the most amazing week ever filled with relaxing days overlooking the beautiful sea view, lots of yummy food and experiencing Greek culture. I would absolutely love to re-live that week :)
When I got back from our holiday I spent time on work experience at Swansea Life Magazine before going for days out with Dan and my family as well as some crazy nights out and parties with friends. I also headed to the Royal Welsh Show to work for BBC Wales filming Wales' biggest agricultural show. I have done it for the past three years and loved every year. It's such a fun week and I have made some great friends through the process!
After a busy week working at the Royal Welsh Show in Builth Wells I had a day to prepare for my next holiday - a crazy week in Ibiza with my friends. It involved lots of nights out, drunken stories and we even got to see David Guetta, Nervo, The Chainsmokers, Rudimental and Jess Glynne. What a week!
Finally I've spent the last few weeks recuperating after an absolutely crazy summer. This has been time spent with loved ones on days out to the beautiful Welsh beaches, lots of dog walks, as well as a few nights out thrown in for good measure!
In just over two weeks I head back to university, but I still have time to squeeze in a trip to London and a night out for one of my best friends' birthdays before then. There's no rest for the wicked! I've had a truly unforgettable summer with my friends, family and boyfriend and am already planning next years to see if it will be even bigger and better than this one.

Summer 2014; it's been a blast!
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

5 comments:

  1. It sounds like you've had a lovely Summer! I feel like the second half of Summer has gone SO quickly! Good luck going back to university, I'm starting my first year of university on the 13th (eeeek!)

    Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com
    YouTube - Eleanor Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello dear!
    OMG!Your have a great blog! pics are inspiring me! So creative :)
    I wanna to ask you if you want to follow each other?
    Let me know , pleas. I always follow back. Will be great keep in touch! :)
    have a great day !!
    xoxo

    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to say how much I adore your blog. I'm saying this with the utmost sincerity [check out my 'About' page and you'll see!] I hope you can possibly check out my blog, even though there's only one post for now. I'd love your thoughts on them! xoxo

    Vontreal

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was such a lovely post to read :) Looks like you've had a wonderful summer!

    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you have had an amazing summer! Such a nice idea for a post :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS