Thursday, 11 September 2014

London Haul.

If you haven't read my latest blog post (shame on you!) then you won't know that last weekend I headed to London for the #bloggersfestival, and with that came lots of sight seeing, exploring and shopping, obviously! I was seriously in awe of all the shops in London. I expected it to be amazing, of course, but it was soooo much more than that... I wish I had a whole week there just to shop!!
Topshop Leopard Print Shirt (find here)
The Sting Floral Dress (The Sting Online)
Topshop Ripped Joni Jeans (find here)
The Sting Fluffy Burgundy Cardigan (The Sting Online)
New Look Burgundy Duster Coat (find similar)
Topshop Black Joni Jeans (find here)
Pull and Bear Woolly Jumper (Pull and Bear Online)
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Foundation (find here)
Bobbi Brown Weightless Face Powder (find here)
Bobbi Brown Bronzer (find here)

Forever 21 Statement Necklaces (find here)
Other items found at Covent Garden

I picked up some perfect A/W goodies and the ripped jeans I had been wanting since FOREVER. I also finally lost my Bobbi Brown virginity and had a full make-over in Selfridges which was great and just before the #bloggersfestival too! The stalls and shops in Covent Garden were perfect for cute home decor and these will be ideal for decorating my new university room. The dark pink flowers are little fairy lights which will keep my room nice and cosy, while the lighter pink roses are ideal for decorating my shelves and desk! 

Read more about my trip to London here!
Have you been on any shopping trips lately?
What are your A/W essentials?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

Please don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'. I am so close to my next milestone!

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of the burgundy cardigan such a gorgeous colour!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo many cute things! *_*
    I want to go shopping now...sigh

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS