Tuesday, 23 September 2014

new season: new hair.


Autumn's here and I can't believe its been over five months since I did anything to my hair. I've had one trim but with the sun's bleaching and roots starting to show it was great to finally be able to get my hair done a few days ago! All in time for the new season and ready for my third year at university. 

This time last year my hair was very dark and by January it was almost black. I started to lighten it by gradually stripping the colour and then I had a completely new look. Darker roots with copper, auburn ends. I loved the look! It was a complete change and as the summer progressed it got lighter and lighter. 

This time I have gone lighter again. Even though it's autumn I wanted to go for dark, almost dull roots and light blonde ends; an ombre similar to the likes of Khloe Kardashian and I am absolutely thrilled with the result. It's a huge change going from being so dark to having white blonde ends within the space of a few months but I love the change! Although I also had it cut and it now feels super short which makes me want to cry.

What do you think of my new hair?
Have you had any new hair styles lately?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

17 comments:

  1. Hey, I've just found you blog and I've followed on bloglovin! I think your hair looks amazing and it really suits you! You look stunning :) x x x

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) that's so kind of you!! xx

      Delete
  2. Your hair looks so healthy! Super pretty picture :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen :) I guess that's one good thing about having a hair cut! xx

      Delete
  3. Love the new look! My hair was black and iv used colour b4, elimin8 and now im too the bleaching stage! Never dying it black again x
    Emma | Everything Beauty
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so hard getting it lighter after being dark! I was using fairy liquid on my hair to strip it haha!! xx

      Delete
  4. You look absolutely gorgeous! Good luck for 3rd year, you've done so well so far. :)

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) ahhh i really need it haha, so thank you! xx

      Delete
  5. Your hair looks sooo nice. I really want to do something different with mine but I'm too scared. I like being blonde and think if I change it I will have to cut it all off haha. Good luck for your final year. KBxx
    www.beautybykaris.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should go for it!! But don't cut it as it's sooooo lush and long!! I would kill to have your hair xx

      Delete
  6. This is so so stunning! And its not short at all, its the perfect length, looks lovely & classy!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Annabel you have made me feel so much better about the lenght now haha, thank you :) xx

      Delete
  7. Oooh it looks so gorgeous, I love the ombre effect and the length is really perfect!! I haven't had a hair cut since *whisper it* a whole year so this is inspiring me to just go for it!! Xx

    A Blonde Moment

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair looks lovely! I love the ombre look on you, looks so pretty.
    Shannon, www.katepetali.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous - it suits you so well and I love the auburn tinge. Also can I just say your eyes are beautiful!

    Alexandra ♡
    efflorescentdream.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS