Saturday, 20 September 2014

OOTD: Wedding Party.

I have been obsessed with fashion and style since as long as I can remember, so it would be rude not to share some of my outfits on my blog. Sadly I haven't quite mastered the amazing photoshoot style posts of the renowned fashion bloggers and admittedly this is a little blurry and has terrible lighting (blame this on my iPhone5 camera and using my father as a photographer). However, I absolutely love this jumpsuit and just had to share it!

I bought this from River Island a few months ago and have only worn it once so decided to drag it out of my overflowing wardrobe for last night's wedding party. Wedding parties are tricky. You don't want to look too glamorous or dressed up as you would be for the day ceremony, but you still want to look sophisticated and stylish for the evening, and this is why I believed this jumpsuit was perfect.

Black with a quirky, floral print design it is unique and different from any other jumpsuit I've seen on the high street. I also love the tailored, slightly cropped leg and the overall fit of the jumpsuit. For me I find it very slimming and always feel so smart when wearing it! I teamed it with my trusty black Topshop heels and a cream and gold statement necklace from Forever 21. 

Jumpsuits can be super tricky to find in a shape and style that suits you, but I would definitely recommend getting one as they can be worn to so many occasions and always look classy!

I am hoping to get to grips with OOTD posts and will be posting a lot more up here for you lovely readers, which I hope you all enjoy!

Would you like to see more fashion posts?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

PS - please don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'.

22 comments:

  1. Your playsuit is gorgeous. It really suits you, it looks so flattering! I love looking at peoples OOTD although I don't have the guts to do my own haha! xx

    katepetali.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw wow, thank you so mcuh! :) I know!! Everyone always looks amazing and then I look like a frump haha xx

      Delete
  2. That jumpsuit is so so beautiful! You look stunning in it!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love that jumpsuit on you!

    itsclolow.blogspot.co.uk

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a gorgeous playsuit, you look amazing xxx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this playsuit! Such a lovely fit :) I would love to see more fashion posts hehe xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh thanks Nicole! I wish mine looked as amazing and professional as yours!! xx

      Delete
  6. Love your outfit, so pretty. Just found your blog!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore your playsuit paired with the statement necklace and those heels. Perfect outfit and you look stunning! :)
    ♥Natalie
    Yours Truly, NY


    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a pretty jumpsuit, I LOVE the print! :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never been the biggest fan of jumpsuits, but this one has totally changed my opinion! Such a pretty print, especially teamed with the statement necklace. Plus you look stunning!
    Sarah x hereyoume.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Sarah that's so kind! It's hard to find the perfect one!! xx

      Delete
  10. Ah this jumpsuit is amazing! The print is gorgeous and the style is so different to other jumpsuits I've seen. Really pretty x

    nicsbeautyfix.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the jumpsuit & loving your blog! Just subcribed via bloglovin xox

    Justine | Beauty Toolkit

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS