Friday, 12 September 2014

OOTD/SELFIE: ripped chic.

For ages I have been searching everywhere for ripped jeans to suit my shape and I have finally found some! Hurrah!! I was so happy to find these Joni jeans with ripped knees and a high waisted fit that I couldn't resist sharing an outfit post with you guys!

I teamed my high waisted skinnies with a 90s crop top and aztec kimono with a fringed-edge. The thing I love about these jeans is their light enough to work with whites and bright shades in the summer as well as black and dark grey items in the winter months. I feel they created a comfy yet stylish outfit ready for a day of shopping. 

Kimono - Primark (similar here)
Crop top - New Look (similar here)
Joni jeans - Topshop (find here)
Leather sandals - River Island (similar here)
Necklace - Miss Selfridge (find here)

Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

I'm so close to 600 followers! Help me get there by October?! 

13 comments:

  1. These jeans are really cute, the style really suits you :) I love the sandals too!
    emmerliejay x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kimono and the jeans! Such a lovely outfit :)

    Leah xx

    leahclarkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like you're off to a boho/festival style party! A lovely outfit! Also, I love your blog design! :)

    Owl Girl | A London lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I was actually off to work haha! Aww thank you :) xx

      Delete
  4. I really love your blog, maybe we can follow each other via Bloglovin, GFC or facebook? let me know on my blog and I’ll follow you back asap.

    New Post… Visit Curly Glow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous look - the kimono is beautiful!!!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these jeans! I actually have that same kimono and its deffo my fave! xx
    www.putmeinapartydress.com

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS