Sunday, 28 September 2014

University: A Look Around My Student Bedroom.

Going to university means that you often have a tiny bedroom with not a lot of storage space. You will need to cram your entire life into that room, especially if you're in halls, but that doesn't mean it can't be cute and cosy! Fill your room with fairy lights, pretty pictures and comfy bedding and duvets, as well as lots of photographs of home, and it will soon feel homely.

Here are a few photographs of my university bedroom for my final year which I absolutely adore. We are living in a small and cosy student house which is quite light and airy. My room is fairly small but has quite a bit of storage space to hold all my clothes and make-up, but I love how it's decorated. It's very pink and very girly, with lots of flowers, hearts and fairy lights. 


What's your favourite way to decorate your bedroom?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

19 comments:

  1. Doing up my uni room was always my favourite part! Your room looks better than all three of mine put together haha, i love the pretty lights around the fireplace. I also NEED the jewellery hanger my necklaces get so tangled! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love decorating! I can't wait for my own house haha. Thank you Nicole :) the jewellery holder is actually from B&M bargains haha!! xx

      Delete
  2. You have such a lovely room, you've really made the most of the space :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you've decorated it so beautifully! I'm currently decorating my uni room and thought I'd done a good job but compared to yours...wow! xx
    alicekatex ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your uni room puts mine to complete and utter shame! I literally have three necklaces with me sadly! I absolutely love your lamp and the flowers you have on your shelving. I started back about a month ago now and so work has gotten in the way of decorating (I arrived two days before classes - oops!) and I really, really need to decorate more!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Rachael, thank you! The lamp is from The Range and the flowers are from Covent Garden haha! You can find loads of cute things at The Range and Wilkinsons :) good luck with uni and your decorating hehe xx

      Delete
  6. Such a beautiful room! Cant go wrong with flowers and fairy lights!
    Leah Xx

    leahclarkie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your room is gorgeous!

    Emily ❤ // EmGrace

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fab post - you're uni room is gorgeous! xox

    Justine | Beauty Toolkit

    ReplyDelete
  9. The digital model decorating all rooms all decorating man use aluminium scaffolding for perfect modern decorate.

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS