Wednesday, 24 September 2014

Wishlist Wednesday: Autumn Beauty Buys.

It's the last full week of September so I guess we can officially get excited for Autumn! Honestly, I've been excited since that awful weather we had back in August, then all of a sudden September comes and the weather is beautifully warm and sunny again! However, there's a definite chill in the air and as the leaves are falling and the nights are drawing in, I think its time to finally bring out that Autumn wardrobe and lust over fall make-up looks. 

Autumn for me is all about deep berry shades, full plum lips and a strong contour and highlight. I also have freshers this week so I've been loving experimenting with different make-up looks and feel I need a few more items to add to my fall make-up collection. A girl can dream.....


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9


What's on your Autumn wishlist?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

15 comments:

  1. I have double wear and it's definitely worth the money, especially for the winter. It's a great foundation but if you have dry skin I wouldn't go for it lovely.

    Ooo I'd love to try Benefit's Gimme Brow but I'm just not a brow person. I need someone to teach me how to make mine look good, almost effortlessly.

    Lovely wishlist hun.
    Shannon, www.katepetali.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have used Double Wear and Gimme Brow before and loved both so I want to get them back for this new season :) have a look online at some brow tutorials! That's how I learnt how to do mine :) thank you lovely xx

      Delete
  2. Ooh I'd love to try that NARS lipstick and MAC's

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh me too.. I think I may treat myself to some new make-up this week :D xx

      Delete
  3. Ugh I'm totally lusting over that MAC lipstick!! xoxo

    ♡Kudzai || NEWKIDBLOGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great wishlist - lasting after most of these things myself! You're right about berry shades - perfect for autumn!
    I have the Estee Lauder foundation and it's amazing; I bought it just for special occasions but have ended up using it everyday, oops!

    Alexandra ♡
    efflorescentdream.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wear the Estee Lauder foundation every day too!! It's so amazing. Thank you :)) xx

      Delete
  5. Amazing wishlist! Now I want all of them! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the picks. Thanks for sharing

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  7. that MAC lipstick looks beautiful. The Lorac Pro Mega palette is currently on my wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The CT Palette is to die for (isn't all her makeup?!), this is a fab wishlist, I have the Benefit Gimme Brow and it's amazing, definitely worth a go if you've never tried it!

    Chloe x

    Chloe's Way

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love my MAC prep n prime highlighter. THE BEST!!

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS