Wednesday, 17 September 2014

Wishlist Wednesday: Duster Coats.

As the weather has been sunny by day and chilly come evening, it's the perfect weather for a light jacket, and this season Duster Coats are set to be all the rage. Easily accessorised and with the ability to be glammed up or dressed down these are the perfect day-to-night jackets that ooze style this season!

I picked up a burgundy beauty from New Look whilst in London (check out my London post here!) and since have been eyeing up so many! The duster coat comes in so many shapes, sizes and colours so are ideal for brightening up a dull A/W outfit! Here are some of my favourites....


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Have you got your winter jacket yet?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo






4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure how I feel about Duster Coats, I think they're growing on me though because I love the 2nd one! x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love duster coats, I'm dying to get one! Lovely post!

    Lauren x
    www.thefashionramblings.com

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS