Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Wishlist Wednesday: Leopard Print Loving.

One thing I absolutely love is animal print! A lot of people cringe and shy away from leopard print reserving them for the likes of Snooki from Jersey Shore, but I can't help but love it! Leopard print is great for this season too; you can style it with a plain black jumper and skinnies as well as work it with beige, cream and tan. Perfect for Autumn/Winter!


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 910 | 11

What are your favourite prints?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

PS - Please don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'.. I'm so close to my 550 milestone!

13 comments:

  1. I love those shoes

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. those heels are basically amazing!

    lauralovesthat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm kinda scared of big leopard-print items but I love it on accessories and small details. Those loafers are GORGEOUS and definitely going on my wishlist :D so pretty! xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love these, especially the little cami and hair scrunchie! xx


    lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that print <3

    Do you want to follow each other? xoxo,
    http://ourloveourpassion.blogspot.com/ <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love leopard print! Great post xxx

    http://www.bleachedandblonde.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leopard print is so classic :)
    beth96x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS