Sunday, 19 October 2014

All Things Beautiful featured on Boohoo.com.


A few months ago I got a very exciting email asking if I wanted to be a featured blogger on Boohoo.com's blog. I was so thrilled as Boohoo is such a massive brand that is known worldwide and to be asked out of the millions of fashion and beauty bloggers out there was really flattering and a huge deal to me! We had to create festival hair and make-up looks ready for Summer 2014.

However, after months of wondering whether any of the fashion and beauty bloggers festival looks were going to be used I had an e-mail yesterday confirming that the blog post is now live just in time for Australia's Festival Season!

If you would like to take a look at my work on Boohoo then please click here. I would absolutely love to know your thoughts!

Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

14 comments:

  1. Wow! Well done you that is amazing!! Love how you've styled your hair in each picture, will check the blog out now :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing that you got to be featured on Boohoo's blog!! I love the styles you created!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, well done Jessie! I particularly love the last look xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. these hairstyles are so nice!!x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, that's great! It can be a little iffy when it seems to take so long, I've had similar experiences when I thought I wasn't going to be featured but was after a long while :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I know, I was gutted as I had been so excited for so long! xx

      Delete
  6. Congrats, that's so exciting!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! I'm in love with style 4 :)!

    Jess
    philocalist.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS