Saturday, 11 October 2014

FOTD: Autumn Luxe.

These past few weeks have seen a crazy amount of make-up being applied to this face and I can't tell you how nice it is to have a night in wearing my fluffy pyjamas, freshly showered and make-up free! I feel like I'm getting old before my time as I am starting to get so sleepy after nights out that I can't bear the though of going out for a while, but one thing I do love about getting dressed up for a night on the town is experimenting with different make-up looks! 

Here is one I did last week ready for a night out in Cardiff for Fresher's Week. I was wearing a shimmery, sequinned skirt with a nude top and heels so opted for a dramatic eye and nude lip. Excuse the atrocious lighting, but that's the kinda thing you have to deal with when you're a student beauty blogger!

FACE:

CHEEKS:

EYES:

LIPS:
Topshop Mink Lipstick [no longer available]

What do you think?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

4 comments:

  1. your eye looks beautiful hun, i need new makeup for my birthday, so great to see what products you have used. I'm currently obsessed with finding a new foundation and blush :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous, love the eye makeup
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this makeup look! You used some great products! I love MAC's blushes.
    Is the Benifit eye primer any good? Ive been looking to get a new one. Going to a wedding soon so need to keep the eye makeup in place! :)
    Alice x
    www.alices-wonderfulland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS