Tuesday, 21 October 2014

FOTD: Black Glam.

Hey lovelies! Last Saturday it was two of my best friends' 21st birthday party and what better excuse to get glammed up for a night on the town? There was a black and white theme so I wore all black and decided to experiment with cranberry and berry shades on my eyes and lips. Here is the look I came up with... I recently purchased Make Up Revolution's Run Boy Run and Cover and Conceal Palettes and was seriously impressed. They completed the look perfectly and I believe this is a great party look for AW. 



FACE
Maxfactor Face Finity Primer
Estee Lauder Double Wear
Make Up Revolution Cover and Conceal Palette
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
Bobbi Brown Foundation Powder

BLUSH
Bobbi Brown Bronzer
MAC Peachy Keen Blush

EYES
Benefit's Stay Don't Stray Eyeshadow Primer
Benefit's Gimme Brow
ELF Cosmetics Eyebrow Kit
Benefit's They're Real Mascara
Run Boy Run Palette 
[shades: Trying to Catch You | Break Out From Society | You Will Be My Boy]
Urban Decay Perversion Eyeliner
Rimmel London Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner
Eyelure Lashes
[no. 101]

LIPS
The Body Shop Love Gloss 
[Raspberry Pink]

Happy Tuesday!
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

17 comments:

  1. Love your hair and makeup! Also liking the sound of the run boy run palette :)

    Emily x // EmGrace

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so gorge!

    Stacey | Expat Make-Up Addict xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look, love the eyeshadow! x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous look, eyebrows on point! haha :) your eyes are beautiful x

    wiyld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always worry they are a bit too dark haha! Thank you so much :) xx

      Delete
  5. You are sooo stunning!!! Love it!!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Annie, thank you so much! I would love too :) will follow you now xx

      Delete
  6. Beauty :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning hun, love the make up! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your hair and makeup, you look gorgeous! xx

    www.secretsofarose.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. I think it's thanks to a good foundation and concealer haha! xx

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS