Friday, 31 October 2014

halloween tag.

Happy Halloween Folks!


I have a super busy day ahead consisting of lectures, a four hour shift in work and a mad rush to get ready for a Hallowe'en party that begins an hour after I finish work. To say that I'm peeved off about working would be an understatement. I was really excited to experiment with cool and quirky make-up looks but alas, I have to go out as a cat (again) this year.

Anyway, enough about my moaning! I spotted this tag over on Too Clothes For Comfort and thought this was the perfect way to celebrate Halloween. I've seen so many amazing posts (loads featuring delicious-looking spooky cupcakes which made me really hungry!!) and thought I would give a little input too!

1. What is your favourite Halloween movie?
As sad as this may be I loved Twitches on Disney Channel and Caspar! I'm sure I have watched Hocus Pocus but I honestly can't remember. I think I will watch it Saturday evening to continue my Halloween celebrations!

2. If you were in a horror movie, how far would you get?
Not far at all. I hate horror movies or anything remotely freaky or scary. I would be terrible. I'd probably just sit on the floor and cry until I got mutilated by a zombie or something.

3. What is your favourite memory of Halloween?
I've had a few funny Halloween stories. One year I remember getting home from school and my mum had made us a Halloween tea party and decorated the kitchen with glow-in-the-dark skeletons which me and my brother loved! I also remember going to Halloween parties when I was a teenager and dressing up as a bat with a bin bag cape and then getting dressed up in uni was always fun. It's my last Halloween as a student this year which sucks :(

4. Your best/worst Halloween costume?
I've never actually gone as something super scary for Halloween. I've been a bat, a cat a few times, a scary doll, a witch.. you know, the standards! I really wanted to go as a candy skull this year but time is short so I'll have to go as a cat... again. 

5. How do you get into the Halloween spirit?
I carved my first pumpkin yesterday! (See the photo above) I normally enjoy eating Hallowe'en treats and dressing up for a party! It seems the older I've got the more into it I have got.

6. Favourite Halloween decoration?
I love pumpkins and cosy tea lights and pretty ghostly decorations! Halloween decor will never be as good as decorating the house for Christmas though!

7. Name one unusual thing you are afraid of?
I'm petrified of birds, as in absolutely petrified. I can't walk past a pigeon in close proximity, if there's one on the pavement I have to cross the road. And chickens are petrifying. I'm also wary of cats and a lot of animals really haha! I also get really scared about cults and tribal things - they freak me out!

8. Vampires or Zombies?
Vampires definitely because I am obsessed with The Vampire Diaries... and here's why. Literally every male who lives in Mystic Falls is fit!! Why can't it be the same story in my town!?


9. Werewolves or ghosts?
I think ghosts. Werewolves are way more scary! But ghosts freak me out too!

10. Creepy dolls or creppy clowns?
Oh god, neither!! 

11. Do you believe in ghosts?
I believe in some form of spirit or afterlife but am not entirely sure as to what it is.

Have a great evening whatever you do!
Happy Halloween!
Lots of love, 
 Jessie. xoxo
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely post and tag!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS