Monday, 13 October 2014

My Favourite Beauty YouTubers.

Okay, I'll admit it. I much prefer to read blogs and look at pretty pictures than sit for hours on end watching YouTube videos. I'm sorry! I never have really gotten into YouTube but lately I have really been enjoying watching make-up tutorials and stealing some ideas when creating looks of my own. It's amazing how much you can learn from just watching YouTube videos. I have learnt some little tips about contouring, highlighting, creating amazing eye make-up looks and especially about different products and make-up brushes (Sigma brushes being a firm favourite). 

I decided to list a few of my favourite below that I definitely recommend checking out. Seriously, these girls are superb and amazing at what they do. Although, they are all naturally beautiful and I'm not sure any amount of make-up will help me to look as good as they do!

Carli Bybel

This girl is seriously stunning and creates amazingly dramatic make-up looks for both day and night that anyone could do. I really enjoy watching her eye make-up tutorials and always try to copy her ideas on my own face for nights out. She has covered so many looks but I adore her recent dramatic looks for this time of year - perfect for special occasions.

Nicole Guerriero

Nicole is hilarious and has such a charm whilst filming. She really is so funny and always makes me laugh! Again she creates some amazing make-up looks and I love her use of bright shades for both lips and eyes. 

Amanda Ensing

I have only recently started watching Amanda's channel but she has such amazing looks that you could sit there for hours looking at the different content she comes up with. I particularly love her recent fall looks which mixes bright and bronze eye make-up with a heavy contour. 

Heidi Hammoud

Heidi is a self taught MUA and creates amazing videos on a regular basis so there's always fresh content for us to watch which is great. Her eye make-up tutorials are flawless and she has been hinting at some super cool and original Hallowe'en make-up looks this month, so keep your eyes peeled!

Who are your favourite beauty YouTubers?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

12 comments:

  1. I love watching blogs but I don't know I have gotten slightly bored with them lately but I do love a good tutorial and I am definitely gonna check some these girls out on youtube.
    Zeynab xx
    The Beautifully Disastrous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They can get a bit repetitive at times but I absolutely love watching make-up tutorials :) xx

      Delete
  2. The last girl's makeup looks so amazing! :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Carli and Nicole so much! You should definitely check out Jaclyn Hill. She is honestly where I learn everything and is such a funny person to watch on camera, not to mention she is gorgeous! Great post...keep up the good work!

    Juliana Grace | www.julianagraceblogspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I follow Jaclyn on Instagram, I'll have to have a look at her videos! Thanks hun :) xx

      Delete
  4. I couldn't agree more! Can't help but be in awe at how amazing they are at it! Fab blog hun!

    http://themonkeyandthefrog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post those are some amazing youtubers

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pics.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS