Sunday, 26 October 2014

OOTD: October Wedding.

Yesterday I headed out for the day with my boyfriend and his family to celebrate his cousin's wedding to his girlfriend of nine years. It was a truly lovely day, with close friends and family and I got to meet members of Dan's family I hadn't met before which I was so nervous about! However, I really had no need to be nervous, as it was a lovely day and everyone welcomed me with open arms.

I didn't get the chance to take proper outfit photos but took a few quick mirror-selfie snaps before heading out of my dress which I absolutely adore. I bought this aaaages ago (as in last April) from Lipsy London and had been saving it for a special occasion. I love the pretty lace neckline and the bright coral colour -  although it's not quite an autumnal colour - I just love it!

Happy Sunday!
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

17 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had an amazing time. You looked gorgeous.

    Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the dress, I'm obsessed with anything lace! :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress looks really lovely on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful dress! It's nice to wear something bright in autumn though :) Glad you had a lovely day its always nervous meeting the whole family! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole! :) Yes that's true, especially for a special occasion! xx

      Delete
  5. Stunning dress, such a lovely colour on you! New follower here :)

    Please check out my blog?

    www.emilyroseperrin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily :) I will follow back xx

      Delete
  6. That dress looks stunning on you! I would never be able to pull it off but you look great! Sounds like you had a great time! Great post

    Juliana Grace | www.julianagraceblogspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Juliana :) it was a lovely day, xx

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Hahaha, i think it's a good angle!! Thank you very much xx

      Delete
  8. Hey,
    I really like your Blog! Awesome Photos and interesting Stuff. Do you want to support each other and follow via GFC? If yes please tell me and i follow back. Lets stay in touch. :)

    Greetings Sophia xx
    M Y B L O G.
    I N S T A G R A M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) that's really kind of you, I will be sure to check out your blog xx

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS