Monday, 20 October 2014

Review: Topshop Air Kisses Nail Polish.

I haven't worn nail varnish in so long as during the summer I love to have my nails painted with CND Shellac (read all about it here) so they don't chip or smudge whilst I'm away on holiday or at the beach. However, I feel it's time I gave my nails a little breather for a week or two but hate wearing no nail varnish so have been searching through my nail varnish stash and came up with this little beauty that I had completely forgotten about.

You may argue that this shade in Air Kisses is a lot more spring/summer but I have seen an abundance of pale blue items on the high street and I think this colour is perfect for the autumnal pastel shades that are gracing our wardrobes at the moment. Plus, it's a cheerful colour that will bring a little brightness to a rainy autumn day. 

Topshop nail varnishes are some of the best on the market in my opinion. They have an amazing range of shades, the polish goes on quickly and smoothly, dries in seconds and is super long lasting. I always tend to overlook Topshop's make-up and beauty range but it seriously is one to compete with those higher quality brands and for me it definitely beats the likes of BeautyUK and Barry M when it comes to quality. The packaging is super cute too!

So if you're feeling blue this autumn and need something to brighten your day I would definitely recommend this nail polish. It's sure to last and takes next to no time to apply!

What is your favourite Topshop polish?
Is there a nail varnish out there I should try?
Lots of love, 

Jessie. xoxo

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, I didn't know Topshop did nail polishes! I need to find a brand that actually stays on my nails, because so far everything I've tried chips in a day. Not good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have this nail polishes and its one of my favourites! Even though it's autumn, pastel nail polishes are always my favourite to wear :) x

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty shade! I dont have many topshop nail polishes, i need to buy more x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty shade! :)

    Emily x // EmGrace

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful nail polish! x

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never tried any Topshop beauty products, but I love their nail varnish colours!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS