Wednesday, 1 October 2014

Wishlist: Back to Black.

Hello, October! I can't believe it's that time of year already - where has this year gone?! I love October and I have so much going on this month including lots of birthdays, a wedding and Hallowe'en of course! I can't wait to get dressed up for the occasion and will be sure to post lots of Hallowe'en style posts on the blog! 

Now that it's officially Autumn I think it's time to get back to black. I love wearing black (in fact I wore it all summer) and am going shopping today with my mum who is coming to visit me in university. I feel like I need to grab a few new things to update my wardrobe and with current promotions, such as Topshop and River Island at 20% off for students, it would be rude not to.


12 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

What's on your wishlist this week?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

11 comments:

  1. I love all of those! I always seem to wear black, it just goes with everything! Iv just finished my September Favourites Post, would love you to have a look x
    Emma | Everything Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really into black too atm! Love the bag and the dress :)

    Ellabella

    ReplyDelete
  3. strangely i wore a lot of black this summer, too- i was just feeling so minimalist and simple this season. and awesome picks- my eyes zeroed in on that great hat right away :)

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just thinking last night that I feel like I need a bit more black in my wardrobe as well! It's just so great for Fall, Winter, goes with so many accesories and types of shoes, even bolder makeup... it's definitely on my shopping radar ;)

    Cat ♥ Cachoo Joo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress and those shoes look lovely! I'd love to have those.

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this! I haven't stopped wearing hats so far this Autumn and black is my comfort colour for sure! Although I could do with some new black skinnies now after reading this. Hope you're well babe! xxx

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS