Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Wishlist Wednesday: Hallowe'en Decorations.

Can you believe it's that time of year already and that Hallowe'en is slowly creeping towards us?! I love this time of year and, as sad as it seems, I always feel there's a sense of magic in the air on Hallowe'en. My favourite thing about Hallowe'en is dressing up and doing something very dramatic with my makeup (I am a beauty blogger after all!) but I also love to decorate and this year my friends and I are thinking of having a little house party in our student house before we head out. I have been searching far and wide for some pretty home decor for our house party and here are a few items I just had to share with you all...



1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 

How cute are those Yankee Candle tea light and candle holders!? Brings a little glamour and cosiness to a Hallowe'en Party! I also adore the cute bunting and pretty fairy lights. It's also not a party without crazy cupcakes and a pumpkin in my opinion!

What are you doing for Hallowe'en this year?
Lots of love, 

Jessie. xoxo

20 comments:

  1. i love halloween :)
    pls join my giveaway :*

    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/10/wygraj-jeden-z-3-swetrow.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your spooky halloween roundup. Its my favourite time of the year! That Yankee Candle looks so cool!
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! I know, I bet it smells amazing! xx

      Delete
  3. Really cute decorations! I like the lantern and always love Yankee Candles :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a good blog post idea, think I'll do one over on my blog too :)

    Might just try and get my hands on one of the Halloween themed Yankee's - too good to miss!

    Laura x
    http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Let me know when you've done one :) i know, bet they smell delicious as well! xx

      Delete
  5. Such a cute post! I absolutely love halloween too :) Love the cobweb candle holder, i can't wait to carve some pumpkins :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want the yankee candle, I have been trying to get my hands on it in time for halloween.


    LunaLue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh are they in short supply?! Hopefully you'll find one, I want one too! xx

      Delete
  7. I love Halloween, especially Halloween decorations!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait until Halloween!! Decorating is the best part for sure :)

    Ali
    Pretty in Python

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is.. and dressing up!! xx

      Delete
  9. Love hallowen! Such an awesome wishlist :)

    Emily x // EmGrace

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice wishlist! your blog is fab btw love it :)

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS