Saturday, 18 October 2014

WOMF: my daily products.

I am a person who doesn't like change so that means that I have a few holy grail products that I use on my face on a daily basis. Some of these I have used on and off for years, whereas some are newer products, but for me I like to use products that I know and trust. 



Max Factor Face Finity Primer - this is a great addition to my make-up routine. I had never used a primer previously but this is seriously like make-up glue. It ensures the make-up stays in place all day and also smells slightly of peanut butter, which I really like. 

Urban Decay Naked Foundation - I love the fresh glow I get from using this foundation. I was worried it would cause an unwanted shine but it's so impressive. It really brightens the face and leaves your skin looking smooth with a great coverage but without the heavy thickness of other competing foundations. Your skin feels so soft when wearing it and it sets to feel like a powder base almost. I love it!

Bobbi Brown Bronzer  - I love using the Bobbi Brown Powder Foundation too as a setting powder but this is my absolute favourite. It gives such an amazing finish on the skin and is great for creating some shade when contouring. An absolute must-have!

MAC Peachy Keen Blush - since purchasing this a few weeks ago I have fallen in love. It's such a gorgeous colour for this time of year, and now this is a prominent feature in my everyday autumn FOTD.

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette - unlike a lot of people I like to wear eyeshadow on a daily basis; I just don't feel myself without it! I had this for Christmas last year and honestly think I have worn it nearly every day since then. I can't even remember the last time I didn't use this palette. You can create so many different looks and there are a range of shades to suit everyone. 

Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara - you do need to use a brush to separate the lashes when using this mascara but the volume and thickness it creates really is fantastic. It's also guaranteed to stay unless you use a waterproof eye make-up remover so no need to worry about black specs of mascara falling onto your cheeks and ruining your foudation!

E.L.F Cosmetics Studio Eyebrow Kit - heard of Benefit's Browzings? Well this may just be the perfect dupe! It has the darker wax base and the lighter powder just like Browzings and works just as well, for a fraction of the price.

Urban Decay's Perversion Eyeliner - this is quite possibly my favourite make-up product ever. (Read my review here!) I had searched for years for the perfect eyeliner and finally stumbled across this one last summer and have been using it ever since. I don't think I ever will opt for another eyeliner unless this one gets discontinued.

Rimmel London's Exaggerate Waterproof Eyeliner - I was recommended this by bloggers on Twitter a few months ago and boy, were you guys right?! I love it. It glides on smoothly and does not budge all day. Perfect for creating that winged liner!

Here's a look I've created with my favourite daily products....

What are your favourite products?
Are there any you wear on a daily basis?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! I'm going to try out the Max Factor primer! I love the Naked 2 pallet too! Xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I neeeed to try that max factor primer!! Great post Xx

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The elf brow kit is amazing and its so cheap its one of my favourites! Iv only recently been using the Maxfactor Primer but I love it so far x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. All those products must be really good! Amazing makeup look! =D

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/
    Instagram | Twitter

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard mixed reviews about elf stuff, so I'm not sure about trying them!

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS