Saturday, 22 November 2014

First Impressions | Beauty UK's "Snob" Lipstick.


I am a huge lover of Beauty UK lipsticks. They cost less than £3, they come in amazing shades that are vibrant and long-lasting and they rival that of the high-end beauty brands - what's not to love? It's no surprise then that I couldn't resist another beauty bargain when I headed to town last week. 

This time I was looking for something fairly neutral to wear with greys and pale pinks. As much as I love my deep, berry shades it's always nice to have something a little more subtle for down days and when I'm at work or lectures. I opted for "Snob" which, albeit its name relating to something from the inner depth of one's nostrils, is such a beautiful shade. 

I think this pale pink will be perfect with subtle grey smokey eyes and a berry blush, teamed with some pastel clothes and a chunky scarf, it makes the perfect outfit completion!

What is your favourite lipstick shade?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Iv not tried anything from this brand! Such a pretty shade x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend the lipsticks :) they're really good! xx

      Delete
  2. This looks lovely! I've never tried any lipsticks from Beauty UK before so may have to give this one a go :)

    Bethan | Thought from Beth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely colour, fab review x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the shade, never tried anything from band but will definitely check them.

    http://doinglifemyway.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you want to win Kawaii box? If yes, just check out my new giveaway. http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/2014/11/kawaii-box-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shade looks really great, I actually have never tried this brand but looks and sounds great!

    Much love xxx
    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like a great price for the product! great review!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice review :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS