Sunday, 30 November 2014

November 2014 Favourites.

November has been a bit of a mixture of a month for me. It's basically been an absolute month of hell in regards to university work with four assignments to be getting on with, but I have managed to squeeze in some nights out in a bid to just get out of the house. There I got to experiment with some make-up looks and I always like to glam up a little bit for work with rather heavy eye make-up and some bold lips - this month it was the only excuse I had to get dressed up! But December is just one sleep away and I am seriously excited.. it's party time!! 


TIGI Catwalk Sleek Mystique Blow Out Balm - I've unfortunately run out of my absolute HG hair oil which is Moroccan Oil and as my current financial situation is worse than my dog's I have had to use different techniques. But I am pleased to say this is one that has really impressed. I just apply it after washing my hair and then brush it through from root to tip. It makes your hair super soft and shiny, and it's fab as it has heat protecting serum to prevent your hair from splitting due to using heat appliances on your hair. It's quite a thick consistency - a lot thicker than an oil - but I feel this gives a little extra protection.

Benefit Gimme Brow - considering I haven't had my brows done since I went to uni back in September (shock horror!!) my brow game has actually been quite strong recently. I really think it's because my eyebrows are a bit longer and bushier that when I apply this it sweeps on really smoothly and creates a really defined look.

Barry M Matte Mocha Nail Polish - I love this shade at the moment and am wearing so many nude, greys and browns that it goes perfectly with any autumn/winter outfit. The matte look is original and it's really good as it dries within minutes which is ideal for me, as I am so impatient when it comes to waiting for my nails to dry.

Topshop Mink Lipstick - I am so so glad that I purchased this lipstick as it's fast becoming my all-time favourite lip colour, which is a rather bold statement for a beauty blogger! I just love it. It goes on super smoothly, it lasts for ages and it looks fantastic with any make-up look. I particularly love it for day looks as it is still quite subtle but brings a little edge.

Max Factor Face Finity Primer - I recently reviewed this (which you can read here) and really have been loving it this month, particularly as my skin is suffering and this helps to soothe it. As I said in my review it really is like make-up glue and keeps your make-up on all day.

What were your favourite products this month?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

12 comments:

  1. nice review!
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/11/faux-fur-coat.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That nail polish is lovely! x

    http://foodandotherloves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some lovely different bits :) Still need to try out some topshop makeup! Really want to try the gimme brows too, i love the benefit brow zings! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Topshop make-up is surprisingly sooo good, and Gimme Brows is one of my faves, it works really well with Brow Zings too :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Ohh great faves. I love the nail polish shade, I actually don't own any matte nail polishes so I really should pick one up - need a trip to the Barry M stand! Woo bring on December :) x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They look really nice :) eek it's finally arrived! xx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Me too! I want to get my hands on more! xx

      Delete
  6. loveeeeeeeeee the lipstick so much!♥

    rheapunya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS