Friday, 21 November 2014

OOTD | Grey Glam.

I am soooo sorry I haven't posted in so long. Life has seriously taken over this week with lots of essay deadlines and lots of nights out to contend with, so unfortunately blogging had to take a backseat (booo!) But I am back and have the whole weekend to get caught up on photographing, blog posts and exciting projects! This makes me happy. :D

I thought I would share with you another outfit post as I just love seeing what other people wear when they glam up for a night out. I'm constantly coveting ideas from other fashion bloggers and scrolling through Instagram for new trends to try, so I hope you're not getting bored of them. I know I class myself as a beauty blogger but it feels like fashion is slowly starting to take over. I cannot wait to get my hands on a camera and tripod in the new year to take lots of fashion-y posts and start to share them on here with y'all!
Top - Miss Selfridge - available here
Midi Skirt - Miss Selfridge - available here
Heels - River Island - last season
Necklace - Miss Selfridge - available here
Bag - from my Mum's wardrobe!

Last Saturday it was my friend's 21st birthday and she decided to have a get together in one of our locals before heading into town for some more drinks. It was the perfect excuse to get glammed up after a hard week of essay writing. My lovely friends from work bought me this two piece as a leaving present (although I only stayed away for six weeks and I've already returned to work there!). I teamed it with some white heels and a bag and, of course, some statement jewellery.

What have you guys been up to lately?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

23 comments:

  1. LOVE this combo, you have helped me pick out an outfit for my Christmas work dinner in work and evening out after. Thank you! :)

    - www.simplysara.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's such good news :) You're very welcome Sara! xx

      Delete
  2. You have the most incredible figure! Wish I could pull of this kind of outfit! Hope you had a fab night out lovely x

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Hannah! It would suit anyone, I'm sure it would look fabulous on you! It was really good thank you :) xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous outfit!

    http://beautybyelliee.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're stunning. I love the outfit.

    thelesfleur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy, that really made me smile :) xx

      Delete
  5. That dress is beautiful, you look absolutely stunning :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is gorgeous and looks lovely on you :)

    Bethan | Thought from Beth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like you have been super busy. Glad you're back, though! That dress looks amazing on you :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a nightmare trying to juggle everything! Thank you so much :D xx

      Delete
  8. Such a gorgeous outfit! I love the shoes!
    Carrie xx

    carriebrighton

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the dress, perfect colours and that shape at the top of the dress is awesome.
    I wish I could pull it off, but I have the worlds manliest shoulders. LOL.
    www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk
    ^MAC GIVEAWAY^

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a stunning body and it totally shows in this pretty dress love the pattern on it!

    Much love xxx
    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress is lovely - you look gorgeous!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look gorgeous! Absolutely adore the dress :) I've been a bit absent on the blog recently too sometimes life just has to take over haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this dress! It reminds me a lot of items by an Aussie brand called Finders Keepers. Your figure also looks incredible here, total body envy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look so lovely!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. if you want to, enter my christmas giveaway to win £660+ worth of beauty products! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a babe! You look amazing Jessie :) Hope the essay writing is going well, you can do it!!

    Hazel Jane xx

    hazeljane.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS