Friday, 28 November 2014

OOTD | Shop Til You Drop.

If you follow me on Instagram you will know I have started #100HappyDays in a bid to stay positive and be thankful through all this university stress. So naturally Day 1 had to be an outfit selfie post - whatever else?! This outfit was one I wore last Sunday when I went for a day out shopping with my mum to get started on the dreaded Christmas shop. We had such a lovely day :) I always love spending time with my mother. Even though I go home every weekend I am always working or catching up with friends or spending time with my boyfriend so any time we have together is precious. We even ended the shop with a much needed Nandos.


For the day I decided to take my black A-Line skirt out of the wardrobe as these are still so popular this autumn/winter. This one is a little big for me now as I have recently undergone a health overhaul but it still worked with my new favourite top and some leather boots, socks and tights! It made for a really comfortable, practical outfit. 

Are you doing #100HappyDays?
Lots of love, 
Jessie, xoxo

PS - if you want to keep up to date with my challenge follow me on Instagram!

14 comments:

  1. Such a lovely outfit :) I love your boots, they looks gorgeous.

    thelesfleur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous, love your hair!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit, I really want a grey jumper like that!
    i've got a MAC lipstick giveaway over on my blog if you want to take a look :)
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defos treeat yourself to one, I can't get enough of mine! I'll defo check out your giveaway :) thank you xx

      Delete
  4. Love your outfit! you look great

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, wish I looked like you! You look amazing.

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Laura, that's so kind :) thank yoou! xx

      Delete
  6. Love this outfit!! You look gorgeous :) I really need to find a decent leather loom skirt, and recommendations on where to find one? :)

    Love that you're doing 100 happy days too, it's so much fun!

    Hazel Jane xx

    hazeljane.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You babe, thank you! Take a look at River Island's website.. they have soooo many to choose from! I picked myself up a light pink one the other day :D xx

      Delete
  7. On my mobile so sorry for the typos haha! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look gorgeous, where are your boots from? I do love a day shopping with my mum it's nice to spend the day together!

    kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS