Tuesday, 18 November 2014

OOTD | Winter Berry.

So here we are with another fashion post. I've been loving Winter fashion lately although I never get much of a chance to dress up with day wear. In the week as I am always in university and opt for comfier clothes such as blouses or cosy knits, but this weekend I got dressed up for a little shop after work. 
Coat - New Look - similar
Scarf - Primark - similar
Crop Top - River Island - similar
Necklace - H&M - here
Jeans - Topshop - here

I love this coat. I had forgotten I bought it which annoys me as I could have had so much wear out of it. It's such a gorgeous colour and makes me feel sooo sophisticated. I teamed it with this pretty scarf which I pinched out of my mum's wardrobe and thought they worked together perfectly. My boyfriend actually commented on how nice they looked together and, in his words, said "the scarf print would make a good collar". Boys, ey? 

I teamed this with my trusty grey crop top which is woollen and comes with long sleeves and a turtle neck. I seriously love this cropped trend for this AW and now have a growing collection of these tops in an array of colours. I wore with my trusty Joni jeans from Topshop which are high-waisted and added the finishing touch of a baby pink statement necklace which blends the outfit together.

What is your favourite trend this AW?
I seriously need a camera and tripod to start doing more professional fashion posts!
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

21 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and definitely comfortable!! Perfect for this cold front :)

    xoxox

    www.becksbabyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coat looks fabulous. I love the color

    thelesfleur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. swits swoo hottie!
    love that coat xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really nice outfit, you look fab!
    sammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing! I look like a troll when winter hits x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you should see me now! Pjs & an oversized hoody is my go to in the winter! xx

      Delete
  6. I love your style! Cute outfit x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that scarf, it's so beautiful :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty look, love the coat and scarf especially :)

    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit so much and the coat is such a gorgeous colour! Abi x

    ramblingsofablonde.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS