Thursday, 13 November 2014

OOTD: work hard, play hard.

Excuse the terrible student house lighting and grainy finish!
These past two weeks have been incredibly boring. All I've done is get up, type up essays, go to the gym and go home. I've hardly even left the house except to work out and it was really starting to get me down. I've been feeling really guilty for doing anything other than university work but this week my housemates were heading out and dragged me with them. Even my dissertation supervisor advised me to go and blow off some steam... If  your tutor is telling you to go out and party then it would be rude not to, right?!

It felt really good to get dressed up properly and to wear a full face of make-up and to do my hair. I've just been living in my gym kit and comfy clothes for the past two weeks so it felt great. I wore a dress I bought from River Island over a year ago and have only worn once along with my trusty neon shoes (also from River Island) and a turquoise clutch bag which I bought whilst on holiday in Greece. I decided it would be good to inject a little colour into my outfit, despite the dark, dreary weather.

It was a really good night and I didn't get in too much of a state as I wanted to get up and do work the next day and didn't want one of those hangovers which would make me want to eat everything in sight. Thankfully I got everything I wanted to do done yesterday so it just goes to show; if you work hard, you need to make time to play hard too!

Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

To see more outfit photos follow me on Instagram!

12 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous, Jessie! I love your River Island shoes <3
    Jina
    www.beautyblogmark.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gina! Me too, it's a shame that after a few hours of dancing they hurt sooo bad!! xx

      Delete
  2. lovely look. Loving the pop up heels. Look great with your dress

    Ewelina
    xoxoxoxo
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ewelina! I love them too :) xx

      Delete
  3. LOVE the look! I always need a good night out after doing uni work! xx
    alicekatex ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me toooo.. I just finished my assignment so gonna head out tomorrow night for some much needed drinks xx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful dress! Very unique.

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your dress so much!!

    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog and especially this combo! Would be great if you could check out my blog. ♥ Stylishsunrise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! Maybe you want to win a warm coat? If yes, enter my new giveaway. Rules are simple, just leave comments there.
    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/2014/11/oasap-giveaway-win-warm-coat.html

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS